Home

crew heads, does pro am suffice?

This is a discussion on crew heads, does pro am suffice? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 05:35 PM   #17
Pro

manu1433's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: crew heads, does pro am suffice?

my biggest problem with this mode is how easy it is to get blocks and to cheese mid range jumpers

i rarely finish with anything less than 5 blocks in a game and i'm a 6'8 SF

if somebody drives in and i'm in their general vicinity, rest assured, it is getting spiked out of bounds or they are getting body checked
Old 11-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu1433
my biggest problem with this mode is how easy it is to get blocks and to cheese mid range jumpers

i rarely finish with anything less than 5 blocks in a game and i'm a 6'8 SF

if somebody drives in and i'm in their general vicinity, rest assured, it is getting spiked out of bounds or they are getting body checked
I wish people would stop using the word 'cheese' for every damn thing. 3s are cheese, midranges are cheese, layups are cheese, dunks are cheese, floaters are cheese. Holy ****, is every game supposed to end 0-0 because every method of scoring is 'cheese'?
Old 11-03-2015, 01:46 AM   #19
Pro

manu1433's Arena

&
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
I wish people would stop using the word 'cheese' for every damn thing. 3s are cheese, midranges are cheese, layups are cheese, dunks are cheese, floaters are cheese. Holy ****, is every game supposed to end 0-0 because every method of scoring is 'cheese'?
Have you ever played this mode?

If you are even remotely open from mid range it is going in almost every damn time...it's ridiculous

What other word would you use for it? Spam? It certainly isn't realistic. Would you feel better if I said insanely overpowered instead?

Last edited by manu1433; 11-03-2015 at 01:51 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:31 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
&

Have you ever played this mode?

If you are even remotely open from mid range it is going in almost every damn time...it's ridiculous

What other word would you use for it? Spam? It certainly isn't realistic. Would you feel better if I said insanely overpowered instead?
Considering I'm in one of the top 10 crews on PS4, I'd say yes, I do play it. Quite often.

They already dropped the midrange such a ridiculous amount that Mike Wang actually had to bump it back up by 3%. So no, they're not as automatic as you think. So you think people who have outside scorers are supposed to charge into the paint like morons? Be for real.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:20 AM   #21
Pro

manu1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
Considering I'm in one of the top 10 crews on PS4, I'd say yes, I do play it. Quite often.

They already dropped the midrange such a ridiculous amount that Mike Wang actually had to bump it back up by 3%. So no, they're not as automatic as you think. So you think people who have outside scorers are supposed to charge into the paint like morons? Be for real.
So because I feel that mid is still overpowered it means I Ihink you should drive into everyone like a moron?

Last edited by manu1433; 11-03-2015 at 03:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2015, 05:31 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
So because I feel that mid is still overpowered it means I Ihink you should drive into everyone like a moron?
In a word, yes. My main issue here is you calling the midrange shot 'cheese.'

Midranges were so overpowered, that Mike Wang actually had to bump the percentage UP, right? It just sounds to me that you've been getting cooked by outside shooters, and you're slightly salty about it.

Last edited by Caelumfang; 11-03-2015 at 05:34 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:39 AM   #23
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

I wish I saw more mid-range shots in Pro-Am, I usually see Three or Dunk mentality from random players in walk-on. Granted it is usually when I am placed on a team of guards and small forwards, making me the center in the match when I am a 6'10" PF.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:57 PM   #24
Rookie

is nba live's mode more 2k11 crewish, or did they fail too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »