Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

Player Lock??????? Am i the only one who cares???? Will this be fixed??
Old 11-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #34
MVP

Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

shooting, shooting, shooting, what about the defensive AI? Centers having no court awareness on Defense setting up at the stanchion, fast break defense being dumb as a box of rocks and the almighty Adaptive coaching engine will it work? as the blog suggested becuase it hasn't worked as advertised. Players leaving there man for no reason ect... Like I said the defenders have no court awareness or situational awareness either.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:44 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5
Any chance the post game will have 2K Beats play while we watch the highlights?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 03:45 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

Will stamina, fatigue and Sweat finally be fixed?
Old 11-05-2015, 03:49 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
This^^^, the sweat thing in particular. Most all other aspects of the game are playable, and I enjoy the game quite a bit.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:50 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
Especially in team-up, players have unlimited stamina.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:04 PM   #39
Rookie

DetroitBreh's Arena

Gotta touch mygm. Contracts are a big deal but so is points in the paint. I would just say I really hope and would appreciate if they took a look at simulated game states abd contracts. Just for the sim heads. I do play the gauntlet but would much rather be spending my time building a well oiled dynasty. With the Pistons of course lol.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
shooting, shooting, shooting, what about the defensive AI? Centers having no court awareness on Defense setting up at the stanchion, fast break defense being dumb as a box of rocks and the almighty Adaptive coaching engine will it work? as the blog suggested becuase it hasn't worked as advertised. Players leaving there man for no reason ect... Like I said the defenders have no court awareness or situational awareness either.
i don't know wether we mean the same or not but my non-controlled center sometimes kinda sticks with the stanchion and doesn't defend the opposing center. if i switch to my center it's already 2 points. i hate this BS!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »