Home

Old 11-11-2015, 11:11 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
2k on 4k

I've been working really hard recently, so I decided yesterday to buy myself a brand new awesome 4k TV as an early Christmas present to myself. However, the shooting on the game now is ridiculous. I was using LMA JS on Normal, but after playing on the new TV it's just way too quick and my timing is now massively out.

I went to the park with my PG and played 2 games. Shot 1/5 and 2/5 (1 JS and 2 dunks!) respectively on wide open shots.

By the way, this isn't 2k's fault. Just wondering if anyone else had switched to a 4k TV and had a similar experience?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #2
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Re: 2k on 4k

I've heard aldridge wasn't that reliable this year. It was the money shot last year so they might have broken it this year.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
I've been working really hard recently, so I decided yesterday to buy myself a brand new awesome 4k TV as an early Christmas present to myself. However, the shooting on the game now is ridiculous. I was using LMA JS on Normal, but after playing on the new TV it's just way too quick and my timing is now massively out.

I went to the park with my PG and played 2 games. Shot 1/5 and 2/5 (1 JS and 2 dunks!) respectively on wide open shots.

By the way, this isn't 2k's fault. Just wondering if anyone else had switched to a 4k TV and had a similar experience?

I have a 4K TV, but have not experienced this.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:15 PM   #4
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k

Been playing 2k16 from the beginning on a 4k tv, but I had notices when I played 2k15 on a differently tv my shooting was off and I was constantly shooting late, so i would say the type of TV does affect the feel of the game.

Last edited by coolcras7; 11-11-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:18 PM   #5
Banned

It could be your new tv is less laggy than old one. I play on a pc monitor with PS4 and fwiw i went 11/13 on 3s with aldridge jumper on my SF last night on proam. That includes a miss on a wide open green release corner 3. I had no misses till then i was livid.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 02:48 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
I've heard aldridge wasn't that reliable this year. It was the money shot last year so they might have broken it this year.
I've been using it with my PG since the game came out and had no trouble with it, it's just so much faster now it's untrue. I'm yet to hit a jumper that I time too early rather than late.

Last edited by Yesh2kdone; 11-11-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Is there a way to adjust the timing on your TV? Or on the Playstation?
Old 11-11-2015, 05:57 PM   #8
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Use a slower release homie, try Normal or Slow

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »