Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 12:52 PM   #817
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

I've hear the same rhetoric(sometimes louder) over on the Madden forums.

Madman, my issue is, depending on the day, we don't know what Madman we get. It's either, look at me developers, I found a issue and I want it fixed now, or the Madman that says, stop with all this complaining, if we tweak everything, 2k will become robotic with no controller movement.

You can't have it both ways, that will have the developers look the other way, just as much as someone screaming up and down, it's broken, this area needs to be fixed, look at me.

There is overt and blatant criticism(using all caps, I want this type attitudes) or there is constructive criticism. Which do you think has the developers attention and which do you think they regard as too much repetitive signal noise?

The constructive criticism is where people work together in unison.

In the Madden forums, the overt and blatant repetitive criticism from the same people tends to lead to warnings and bannings.

It's your choice.

Last edited by roadman; 11-18-2015 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-18-2015, 12:55 PM   #818
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManCometh
As long as people continue to defend mediocrity u will get mediocre results. As consumers u need to stand up for yourself and the money u spent and stop acting like 2k is perfect. The game is riddled with issues. Some ppl, like myself have problems with this, and some accept it. Why? Because the devs log in and u want to be buddy buddy so u afraid to say something negative?? I mean, geeesh, have some self respect. The dev's tie their shoes just like I do. If the game has problems it has problems. No one is perfect. The deva make mistakes, obviously. Stop acting like ppl are wrong for stating such.

A lot of u guys are to argumentive. Instead of looking at what ppl are saying, u are to combative amongs each other. Instead of working together and taking our issues TOGETHER in unison to the devs, we want to criticize others with sly comments, like "trade in ur game"? Really? That attitude gets us where? We are all part of the same community. When someone post something, some are to quick to bash others. And 80% of the time that person does have a legit beef. If a person brings forth a concern, and u bash it like its not a concern, then how are the devs suppose to read through this garbage? They don't know if the concern is legit or not. Most of the things I read on here I see the same problems. Yet, u got the same ppl on here combating every issues that ppl brings up like they are 2k attorneys.
People like you do this same thing every year. Nobody is defending mediocrity and 2k is far from mediocre. It's that kind of hyperbole laden posts that nobody takes serious and get tired of.

Stop acting like you're the only person on the forums who knows what a good game is or what basketball is all about.
Old 11-18-2015, 01:02 PM   #819
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
People like you do this same thing every year. Nobody is defending mediocrity and 2k is far from mediocre. It's that kind of hyperbole laden posts that nobody takes serious and get tired of.

Stop acting like you're the only person on the forums who knows what a good game is or what basketball is all about.
But it's not about me. Or you, or any single individual. It's about wanting the best for the game that all of us play. When ppl defend a game that clearly has some issues, what message does that send??? The game has/had a blocking problem, people defending that. It has a turnover problem currently, some ppl defend that. At some point, u get what u will accept. This is not simulated basketball. I just blocked LeBrons dunk that he cocked back with Curry today online. That's sim basketball?

And listen, I apologize if I'm overly negative. I'm just frustrated with this game and maybe I should give it a break. But u can't even call a freakin play now without the defender stealing the ball. I mean, it's annoying. Maybe it's just me. But wait, don't we all have the same game? Or maybe ur copy is differnent from my copy. Are we not seeing the same issues or do we just ignore it because "big brother" is watchin. I'm confused

Last edited by MadManCometh; 11-18-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-18-2015, 01:04 PM   #820
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Dude what do you want? It's a video game, you can only get so close to "sim" basketball before you have to go outside and play "real" basketball.

Every game has issues, 2K is doing a great job of patching and tweaking the game IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 11-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #821
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
But it's not about me. Or you, or any single individual. It's about wanting the best for the game that all of us play. When ppl defend a game that clearly has some issues, what message does that send??? The game has/had a blocking problem, people defending that. It has a turnover problem currently, some ppl defend that. At some point, u get what u will accept. This is not simulated basketball. I just blocked LeBrons dunk that he cocked back with Curry today online. That's sim basketball?
Who is US?

Don't act like you're coming in here complaining up a storm for me.

I'm not in here complaining everyday.

Your problem analysis is a joke. A turnover problem, a blocking problem....waaaa...

Go play other games, go outside, do your hobby or something because apparently this game aint for you.

If you wanna dunk all over the place unimpeded just trade it in for Live
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 01:09 PM   #822
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Yes Curry, Nate Robinson, Spudd Webb and everyone can get blocks every now and then. Now you doing 7-8 times in a row that's a problem but once in like 15-20 times isn't a problem and could be sim basketball.

Also dude it's a video game. Right now we only have so much technology to make the game like IRL. There is a point where you see some things that don't happen IRL that you will in a video game. If you don't like the way the game is I have some questions for you. 1. Why the hell did you spend $60 on it? 2. Why haven't you traded it in yet?
Old 11-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #823
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Sigh... Way too much arguing for me.
Old 11-18-2015, 01:13 PM   #824
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Sigh... Way too much arguing for me.
I think some people forget it's a VIDEO GAME.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »