Home

MyPark & Pro-Am: Where Your $60 Entry Fee Isn't Enough To Compete Online

This is a discussion on MyPark & Pro-Am: Where Your $60 Entry Fee Isn't Enough To Compete Online within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2015, 12:06 PM   #17
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyPark & Pro-Am: Where Your $60 Entry Fee Isn't Enough To Compete Online

You guys obviously don't know how good it feels to shut down a 99 OVR legend 1 bum because he spends all his time on the 2s and can't pull the same crap on 3s. Now with the new rules it's actually way more competitive.
Old 11-14-2015, 12:12 PM   #18
Banned

To the people who hate this...

Do you feel the same way about COD multiplayer progression system? Or the Destiny progression system?

Because of you just play the game you paid for, stop trying to blame 2k for a money grubbing conspiracy...you can actually earn the VC to get everything you want.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2015, 12:13 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
You guys obviously don't know how good it feels to shut down a 99 OVR legend 1 bum because he spends all his time on the 2s and can't pull the same crap on 3s. Now with the new rules it's actually way more competitive.
Exactly.

Took a base 55 OVR SG onto ProAm and was 1 assist from a triple double. Owning 99ovrs with green hair and all that lame stuff.

I stack defense attribute first because to me, stopping someone from scoring is more rewarding than scoring myself.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:13 PM   #20
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Badges > OVR rating
Old 11-14-2015, 12:17 PM   #21
Banned

And if you don't want to deal with leveling up, and just want to play online team based multiplayer basketball...they have All Star Team Up. Where you can choose your position, and player, picking from the best of all time including historic players.

No stats, but you still earn 400'ish VC every game and that can be applied to your MyPlayer.

And you get VC for playing against the CPU in every offline mode.

Just don't see why people NEED to be 99 right away. Play the game and you will be fine.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2015, 12:23 PM   #22
Pro

My homie built his guy from day 1 with no VC purchases. He's a 93 now. You don't have to be a 99 to compete. I also know a guy who's a 99 and he didn't buy VC I don't think.

It's not one of those cases where you must buy vc to win. We beat some 88s day 1 with some 55 rated players. It's all in how you want to play IMO.
Old 11-14-2015, 01:21 PM   #23
Rookie

i have this to say i noticed that you can no longer foul out of a mycareer game if you do you get no vc after the patch i was getting my vc that way also in myleague you get 200 or 300 vc if you lose a 5 min game it used to be 400 vc,i also feel this way in gauntlet if i play a equally matched player it is a chore to win and you get around 130 vc if you lose no picks from the board so why even finish that game for so little vc they really need to give us more mt and vc and stop trying to force us to buy it.
Old 11-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #24
Rookie

another reason they need to up the mt is most of the time if you are losing in myteam your being abused at the same time,everybody know what im talking about,they pause after a score and do whatever to try to make you want to quit,there for if i have the patience to deal with that i should be better rewarded than 350 mt a myteam game should pay around 800 mt to the loser and 1000 or more to the winning.its a shame whats happeened i feel like i will never have any of the players i really want its not possible the way it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »