Home

Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament?

This is a discussion on Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungGun
The shooting boost for Sunset is still inconsistent just like it was last year. I've seen my boys miss wide open threes consecutively and they're Sunset as well.

The boosts are still there tho bruh, they are more consistent than not in most of they games ive played against sunset.

You know ONE reason I can tell. When my defensive bar is filled with green and they STILL make the shot while I STILL do not get rewarded for a contest in my grade. Emphasis on FILLED WITH GREEN. Not half way I want you understand clearly, Im the kind of player that hates getting scored on. I don't want ppl to score 2 points on me so you know how heated that makes me? If you like being the top defender then you KNOW when something like that happens......

Last edited by DatGD12guage; 11-15-2015 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:47 PM   #10
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

OVR: 0

I think the conspiracy is for Rivet to win, actually.

They're the underdogs with the ugly parks. They're being positioned to win and get a new park. They were dead last all of last year, why are they suddenly dominating?

Old Town won last year and Sunset's park is already amazing to look at, so it's Rivet's turn I guess...

Last edited by MontanaMan; 11-15-2015 at 10:57 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:54 PM   #11
Pro

YungGun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGD12guage
The boosts are still there tho bruh, they are more consistent than not in most of they games ive played against sunset.

You know ONE reason I can tell. When my defensive bar is filled with green and they STILL make the shot while I STILL do not get rewarded for a contest in my grade. Emphasis on FILLED WITH GREEN. Not half way I want you understand clearly, Im the kind of player that hates getting scored on. I don't want ppl to score 2 points on me so you know how heated that makes me? If you like being the top defender then you KNOW when something like that happens......
How often do you see someone from Sunset shoot the ball and the ball have that green glow to it? And then how often does it actually go in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 07:57 PM   #12
Pro

If you're missing consecutive wide open 3s with a shooting boost you probably should change your form. Lol.

But for starters Flyers had Playmaking & Defense last year. Sunset did not have dribbling but the biggest issue is for me, whether I'm a flyer or not is the fact Flyers only have 1 boost. Not that I really care but it's just odd sunset gets Inside Outside AND Rebounding lol. It's like 2K wants them to play that way.

Either way I don't care if it's rigged cuz it's means nothing and my win to loss ratio is somewhere around 10-1 these days so no matter what park I play for I'll still catch Ws lol...
Old 11-15-2015, 08:08 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungGun
How often do you see someone from Sunset shoot the ball and the ball have that green glow to it? And then how often does it actually go in?

It doesn't matter you bc they minimize that for everybody. The point is they are still going to make more threes than any other park for the most part bc they have the boost bruh. You are missing my point.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:14 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I think the conspiracy is for Rivet to win, actually.

They're the underdogs with the ugly parks. They're being positioned to win and get a new park. They were dead last all of last year, why are they suddenly dominating?

Old Town won last year and Sunset's park is already amazing to look at it, it's Rivet's turn I guess...

GRIND LOL. I've seen the most skilled players in Rivet and Old town ppl who who real Basketball and try to mimic it as close as possible in a video game. In my personal experience. Its nut jobs In all parks but ive came across the most in sunset almost everytime man it never fails. Staight up fools.

Im going to get some highlights ive saved and show you what skills on a stick look like. When a guy gets you with a legit chain of moves that you never seen before just give em props and come back LOL dnt make yourself look stupid

Last edited by DatGD12guage; 11-15-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:33 PM   #15
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
If you're missing consecutive wide open 3s with a shooting boost you probably should change your form. Lol.

But for starters Flyers had Playmaking & Defense last year. Sunset did not have dribbling but the biggest issue is for me, whether I'm a flyer or not is the fact Flyers only have 1 boost. Not that I really care but it's just odd sunset gets Inside Outside AND Rebounding lol. It's like 2K wants them to play that way.

Either way I don't care if it's rigged cuz it's means nothing and my win to loss ratio is somewhere around 10-1 these days so no matter what park I play for I'll still catch Ws lol...
10-1, really? I'm pretty decent at park and I'm barely 2-1.

But i play 3s tho. I don't mess with that cheesy 2s crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 09:37 PM   #16
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGD12guage
GRIND LOL. I've seen the most skilled players in Rivet and Old town ppl who who real Basketball and try to mimic it as close as possible in a video game. In my personal experience. Its nut jobs In all parks but ive came across the most in sunset almost everytime man it never fails. Staight up fools.

Im going to get some highlights ive saved and show you what skills on a stick look like. When a guy gets you with a legit chain of moves that you never seen before just give em props and come back LOL dnt make yourself look stupid
Lol

1. I bet you're not that good complaining about ballers. You should be more than confident in your own game worrying about that.

2. You sound like you just jockin people. Like you know the top ranked people in your park and you all that, but you all star 2? Foh, bruh.

All star 4 here sunset baller dunking on whole squads as a 6'3 PG.

I average around 6ppg .8rpg and 2.9 assists.

You talk about dribbles? It's the assists that get you rep my dude. Get at me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »