Home

The MyLeague/MyGM 'Fix-It List'

This is a discussion on The MyLeague/MyGM 'Fix-It List' within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2015, 11:13 AM   #9
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The MyLeague/MyGM 'Fix-It List'

This is a great thread, as I only play offline My League and My GM, have no use to play online at all, so these 2 modes are extremely important for me to work right, or I have wasted basically 70$ on a game that is of no use to me.

Unfortunately wit the way things work with NBA2k, it highly unlikely we will see a 4th patch to fix anything to do with these modes. Seems the only time they go out of their way to put out a 4th patch is if the onliners are crying about something not being easy enough for them, and like last year end up breaking the game for us all.

Gameplay is amazing this year, but the issues that have been talk about in this thread definitely need addressed this year, along with a couple issues I have addressed already with the AI not being given a timeout back after halftime, but I do get mine added at halftime. Plus I have yet to see any team switch up to a zone in close to 40 games played.

I hope these issues get fixed this year, because gameplay is by far the best ever, but if they don't egt fixed, this is going to be the last time I waste money buying day1 with this game, as it seems every year there is something that holds the Association modes back from being great.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #10
Rookie

TheZenMaster's Arena

OVR: 0

I want there to be a 'Relocate Override' option. Say if me and my friends are playing an online fantasy my league, we should be given the option to relocate with no hassle.

Lowered potentials, as every year it seems by the end of the first season there are 7 or more 90+ ovr players. Also last year where I had a Knicks GM that lasted until 2022, there were 79ovr players in Free Agency, which is just ridiculous.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:37 PM   #11
Just started!

Is there any way to choose the amount of teams you want in Online MyLeague?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2015, 03:47 PM   #12
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

Retired numbers being picked up. For example Isiaiah Thomas ended up at the 76ers and had the 3 jersey. Also if a player wearing 35 joins OKC thenhe will take KD's number instead of a different one.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:51 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZenMaster
Lowered potentials, as every year it seems by the end of the first season there are 7 or more 90+ ovr players. Also last year where I had a Knicks GM that lasted until 2022, there were 79ovr players in Free Agency, which is just ridiculous.

I think this has more to do with the game starting with too many 70 and 80 rated players from the beginning.
Old 11-17-2015, 04:34 PM   #14
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Got another one.

Generated rookies often have their standing and moving attributes vary wildly, much more than real players in the roster tend to. Take the past two #2 picks I've had in MyLeague:

These may not be the best examples, but it was a quick way to check and you should get the picture. These guys (especially the first) just don't make any sense in their shooting ratings. Whether it's an incredibly large disparity between moving and shooting, or being terrible when spotting up from one distance and being an all-time great from another (and having the opposite true for moving shots), it gets tricky to know who is good at what kind of shots.
Old 11-17-2015, 04:35 PM   #15
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Excellent thread, BluFu.

The two I would add to the list are:

1) When trading using 30-Team control in MyLeague I would like to see trade logic used. Right now if you request a trade you get a pop-up that says "do both user teams accept this trade" and if you select yes, then you can literally trade for any player. It should only be this way if trade override is on, all other trades the cpu should be able to reject if it isn't even.

2) Timeout issue using simcast. This was a problem last year and is the same this year. Basically when your using simcast timeouts are used at too early and too often. Just try a simcast game and intervene at the start of the 4th. Every time I've done that there's only been one timeout left for both teams (I have seen the cpu with two timeouts, but I've never had two) and I've never seen a team in the NBA start the 4th with only one timeout.
Ahh couldn't find anyone else bringing up the issue about trading with the cpu on 30 team control. Is there no way to have the cpu reject your trade offer? My only workaround is using only trades that pop up in the trade generator if I'm interested in a player/pick.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 01:10 AM   #16
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
I think the self-target system has to do with player re-signings.
Just double checked and this definitely seems to be the case. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »