Home

Possible Bugged Jump shot.

This is a discussion on Possible Bugged Jump shot. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2015, 10:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Possible Bugged Jump shot.

On myteam and using the Dynamic Paul George in freestyle. his 3-ball rating is 86 standing and 85 moving. for whatever reason, i cant seem to get a green release anywhere from the perimeter except for his hot spot. no other player behaves this way. dont know if it's a thing or not but something to be aware of. ive double-checked with a couple of people from other forums/chats and they cant get green releases from any other place but his hot spots as well. may need to adjust this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 01:15 AM   #2
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Re: Possible Bugged Jump shot.

It's a thing I have all the time with many players in MyGM and myleague, I get like a microcentimeter near the perfect release, but no green...
Maybe check his offensive consistency, if it's too low it might be it, although don't count on me, wait for someone who read the developer blogs...
Old 11-20-2015, 01:45 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think Lanston Galloway might have a bugged too. Every shot with him is a C quality even wide open in practice
Old 11-21-2015, 10:55 AM   #4
Banned

OK like seriously, after 3 days of using the new paul george ratings in freestyle, he cant get a green release anywhere but the corner 3.

If Mike Wang, or the devs, or anybody at 2K is reading this, fix please.
Old 11-21-2015, 11:27 AM   #5
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

um its not just paul george.. in order for a green release in the corner you need around 85 standing 3 or above not accounting for hotspot and for anywhere around the arch not accounting for hotspot you need a 95 standing 3 or above. This might be slightly different in freestyle, I'm talking about superstar difficulty. I suppose it was done this way to lower fg but I really don't like this mechanic.

Last edited by Maligx; 11-21-2015 at 11:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2015, 11:56 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligx
um its not just paul george.. in order for a green release in the corner you need around 85 standing 3 or above not accounting for hotspot and for anywhere around the arch not accounting for hotspot you need a 95 standing 3 or above. This might be slightly different in freestyle, I'm talking about superstar difficulty. I suppose it was done this way to lower fg but I really don't like this mechanic.

Im not just talking difficulty level though. I can achieve green release 3s with just about every other player i use that has a reasonably good rating. Kyrie, Tmac, etc et

PG, i can not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »