Home

Patch # 3 for X BOX ONE. What's taking so long?

This is a discussion on Patch # 3 for X BOX ONE. What's taking so long? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #41
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Patch # 3 for X BOX ONE. What's taking so long?

Let's not argue so this thread don't get closed.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 05:09 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Since you guys are quick to think that 2k has a deal with Sony as the reason the PS4 got the patch within a day of it being announced submitted and it is known that EA and Microsoft have a close partnership, just putting it out there but would it be wrong to think that EA could be making it harder for 2k to release patched for the xbox one.
Wouldnt dat Hurt MS even more, that just give more reason for people to buy PS4. Man I just came home for work all hype for patch 3 and its not freaking here. How the hell you going to a promotion for NBA 2k16 and not drop the patch today. Makes no damn sense.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:10 PM   #43
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
What does that have to do with MS though?

If you're going to throw Sony out there then you can't ignore that MS has a competitors deal

All of this without any proof of anything whatsoever its just useless conversation filler lacking any kind of substance
You're right...people be popping off at the mouth these days with their opinions .
Old 11-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #44
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I'll keep it 100....I really don't have a logical reason for the delay besides the theory about an under the table deal with Sony. The global certification vs regional certification theory is a good close second for me though. However, neither explains why the patch release dates for each platform is so close for other games minus The Witcher 3.

Not just the Witcher....that's all I could remember at the time, Project CARS, MKX, same thing....and I'm still forgetting some....its not the first time it's happened with MS....though I think it was reversed for Elder Scrolls...

I'm assuming most guys in these parts only play one genre? Lol
Old 11-20-2015, 05:16 PM   #45
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Not just the Witcher....that's all I could remember at the time, Project CARS, MKX, same thing....and I'm still forgetting some....its not the first time it's happened with MS....though I think it was reversed for Elder Scrolls...

I'm assuming most guys in these parts only play one genre? Lol
Thanks for additional information...it looks it's a trend with MS.

For me, NBA 2K16 is the only game that I'm aware of when a patch is ready to drop, because I visit the forums. With my other games (COD, GTAV, TitanFall, etc), I fire up my system, and I'm prompted for the update. I couldn't even begin to tell you when that patch was available for PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 06:02 PM   #46
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

My meditation tonight informed me the patch will make its grand appearance this weekend just in time for the holidays. Here's to hoping
Old 11-20-2015, 06:46 PM   #47
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloJello
Wouldnt dat Hurt MS even more, that just give more reason for people to buy PS4. Man I just came home for work all hype for patch 3 and its not freaking here. How the hell you going to a promotion for NBA 2k16 and not drop the patch today. Makes no damn sense.
More people own the game on ps4 so i and sure Microsoft does not care, plus whose going to find out, just a conspiracy theory
Old 11-20-2015, 07:07 PM   #48
Banned

Whatever the case is, it's kind of ridiculous and seems unnecessary for there to be this much of a gap between the two. Someone is at fault here, but who knows which side.

What I don't like is that knowing there's a gap, they should time it to where the two are released at the same time no matter what. If that means submitting one earlier knowing it takes longer to approve, fine. That would be the fair way to do it in my opinion.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »