Home

Go play with cheesers (Gallagher)

This is a discussion on Go play with cheesers (Gallagher) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2015, 09:30 AM   #1
Banned

FrequentFlyer15's Arena

OVR: 0
Go play with cheesers (Gallagher)

Yesterday i was watching 2KTV new episode featuring Mike Wang, Harden & Gallagher. Last year also he was featured in 2KTV with his tips & tricks for PnR, defense offense..i know all of that man, i know when i set pick that i have 2 or 3 other options to pass the ball instead going to the basket after pick and roll.
Most of people here know that stuff, what i would like to see in 2KTV is Gallagher playing against some hardcore cheesers and HOW TO STOP THEM ?

I don't have problems with setting PnR, setting horns, fade or any other play from playbook, i have problems with people that turbo through the lane, along baseline and all other holes in defense for big dunk on my defenders. He always talk about trivial stuff in game like the game is in perfect shape, if you wanna help then tell us how to deal with stuff that users exploit to get easy points, turbo, fastbreaks, nonexistent transition defense.

Anyone can talk about that stuff man in 2K shirt, anyone can tell that if you call bigman to set screen that you have three other players you can pass ball to..i don't get what's the point of those tips and tricks ?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2015, 11:55 AM   #2
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Go play with cheesers (Gallagher)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer15
Yesterday i was watching 2KTV new episode featuring Mike Wang, Harden & Gallagher. Last year also he was featured in 2KTV with his tips & tricks for PnR, defense offense..i know all of that man, i know when i set pick that i have 2 or 3 other options to pass the ball instead going to the basket after pick and roll.
Most of people here know that stuff, what i would like to see in 2KTV is Gallagher playing against some hardcore cheesers and HOW TO STOP THEM ?

I don't have problems with setting PnR, setting horns, fade or any other play from playbook, i have problems with people that turbo through the lane, along baseline and all other holes in defense for big dunk on my defenders. He always talk about trivial stuff in game like the game is in perfect shape, if you wanna help then tell us how to deal with stuff that users exploit to get easy points, turbo, fastbreaks, nonexistent transition defense.

Anyone can talk about that stuff man in 2K shirt, anyone can tell that if you call bigman to set screen that you have three other players you can pass ball to..i don't get what's the point of those tips and tricks ?!
Real talk...it's not going to happen. The game is market and sold as a simulation. 2KSports is going to continue to treat and give tips like it's a simulation. Point blank, the developers create this game year after year with the INTENTIONS for it to be a true simulation of NBA basketball. What happens with the game AFTER it's been released and is in the hands of the consumer is beyond their control. Do you think the developers Want people to abuse whatever programming flaws they find and frustrate the people who want to enjoy the game? There's ALWAYS going to be a segment of gamers who don't want to play by the rules of the game, and will do anything to win. Period. That's just the facts of life.

All we can do as gamers is bring the exploits to the attention of the developers, and they will attempt to fix the exploit with a future patch. However, don't think just because they fix the exploit that people won't try to find another one to replace the fixed one. Personally, I will NEVER understand why some people insist on finding and using exploits to win games no matter what. However, those people are out there, and they have the power of YouTube to broadcast the findings quickly. You have the choice of either to deal with it, learn how to defeat it, or stop playing in online game modes.

Last edited by ksuttonjr76; 11-21-2015 at 04:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »