Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2015, 08:03 PM   #209
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
How about patching in some defense? Nerfing the shooting as a band-aid for the garbage defense isn't a proper solution.

It's disgusting to see the defense look the way it is in 2K16. How is it possible for them to have added Da_Czar and Scott OG to the team yet the defense is this bad? The transition defense, the help defense, the pick and roll defense, players not hustling back after made baskets. This **** is disgraceful.

It's crazy how the community isn't getting on 2Ks *** for this.
Does it even make sense to set my POE to 'limit transition'? My player just watch the ball when shots go up instead of sprinting back and matching up. Most of the time they're in no position to even get the rebound. Meanwhile my opponent turbos baseline. Help defense is usually too late or ineffective. I'm basing this off the 5th seed in My Team which is on All-Star difficulty.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:37 AM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 0

2K13 transition defense, help defense, and pick n roll defense is way better than 2k16. Im bout to put this game down because I nearly snapped the disc in half. The amount of clips I recorded on how bad defense is in this game. Its so frustrating playing MC. Watching your teammates constantly leaving 3 point shooters open when there is no point of them too. You know im going to released these clips and show everyone how bad these rotation are on defense. I hope u watching 2k devs this is for you.

@Jrocc23

Your not the only one, I also can confirm I experienced those same issues u have. Having your MC player jogging when he should be sprinting. Your player taking a huge stepback before he can sprint. The movements of your MC player are pretty bad. When I am getting outrun by snail centers or they catching up to me in a fastbreak. Yeah its a problem.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited by MeloJello; 12-03-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:30 PM   #211
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloJello
2K13 transition defense, help defense, and pick n roll defense is way better than 2k16. Im bout to put this game down because I nearly snapped the disc in half. The amount of clips I recorded on how bad defense is in this game. Its so frustrating playing MC. Watching your teammates constantly leaving 3 point shooters open when there is no point of them too. You know im going to released these clips and show everyone how bad these rotation are on defense. I hope u watching 2k devs this is for you.

@Jrocc23

Your not the only one, I also can confirm I experienced those same issues u have. Having your MC player jogging when he should be sprinting. Your player taking a huge stepback before he can sprint. The movements of your MC player are pretty bad. When I am getting outrun by snail centers or they catching up to me in a fastbreak. Yeah its a problem.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I am about to upload some vids guys on this stuff .. Sampham said he would post them on his YouTube channel ... I'm also going to upload in the thread 24th letter created "Patch 4 request "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 09:29 AM   #212
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Man some of you guys, defense is in the game use the tool available to you, watch a real NBA game not every player or every team a good defensively, rating matter, speed matters etc.... guys are going to get beat off the dribble, guys are going to cut to the basket when the opportunity calls for it and sometimes you won't be able to recover fast enough to prevent the score, it happens in the NBA, guys make contested shots miss open, a guys could score 50 points one game and single digits the next.

I agree with this. Defensively most teams can't stop other teams from scoring consistently. Offense comes first and D second. Ratings are crucial though.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #213
MVP

OVR: 17

I will admit.. Initially I was not feeling this game and was getting extremely frustrated myself.. Until I finally buckle down and go to learning and understanding all the defensive tools to use at my disposal. Realizing this is 2k16 not 2k15 or 2k14 ect... I had to play it differently. Learn ingredients how to take one side of the court away and shading the ball towards help defense.. learning what you players can do offensive and defensively. Knowing what to play on and off ball defense. Yeah...there are times when it like wtf moments but that's bball bro.. also.. I did a 180 wit this games
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »