Home

SMH Yet Again 2K Screws

This is a discussion on SMH Yet Again 2K Screws within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 11:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
SMH Yet Again 2K Screws

Im usually on the side of the fence that just hates to see and hear people complaining and nag about the small things like not being able to hit jumpers while heavily contested. I'd like to believe im one of the loyal customers that even when i'm very unhappy with the product i still give it the benefit of doubt (I know im not the only one). BUt this time I just can't!!!!

People like to play the gme to their own comfort level. Well for me, in sports games I prefer to have a specific type of camera. In madden i wanted the All-22 cam so bad after first playing with it on NCAA 14. In 2K im a broadcast cam guy, broadcast generic zoom 1 height 10. I like to have a zoom and height to my cam. This is more so because i hate the size of character models on the screen.

Until now i could only use this cam or similar in H2H games or offline. MyCareer does allow this cam, instead they give that #$% #$% Broadcast Dynamic crap. So i adapted by using Skybox zoom 10 height 1. This is the best cam for me even better than BG. Only thing, online muliplayer mycareer modes only allow like three cams,. I dont understand why we cant have the cam we want (I in this case).

I had to suck it up n just use this for park modes and rec. But coming into 16 they finally give me the cam and for proam which is why i really bought the game.... But as soon as patch 3 comes out they take it away smh. 2K is like F me, did the samething when the gave us Crew and took it away, gave us OA and took it away. This has really ruined my enjoyment of proam and any mycareer play now smh..... # FeelingHeartbroken

Im sure a few will have some negative comments on this, when they could just not reply at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2015, 12:08 AM   #2
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: SMH Yet Again 2K Screws

I understand you are frustrated but this site is not ventcentral.com and you guys dont have to start threads on every single thought you have man cmon

There is an impressions thread for all of this stuff
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »