Home

My Career improvements for 2k17

This is a discussion on My Career improvements for 2k17 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2015, 04:21 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Career improvements for 2k17

Luckily I've not yet mastered this game to the extent that even on HOF it bores the hell out of me. And although I do see and understand lots of room for improving the game play, I still have lots of fun and do believe the game plays a more realistic game of basketball that 2K15.

My biggest wish for improving this game mode would be that they go back to a story mode more like we saw with 2k15. This guy over here wrote an article about it exactly the way I feel:
http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/3/94...ode-basketball
Old 12-01-2015, 08:06 AM   #10
Rookie

Bring back being able to meet with the GM and/or Coach too so we can have greater influence on our team.

Sit downs with the coaches to be able to suggest style of play, especially on the defensive end. Ability to be able to ask to come out of the game for a quick spell.

Of course, for meetings with the GM/Coach your influence/suggestions will be based on variables like your playing ability/ratings, loyalty, veteran status as well as the teams culture as well, ie - being drafted by the spurs and right from the start trying to tell Buford and Pop that you want more shots and more ISO plays for yourself will more than likely get you benched and traded (and possibly murdered by Pop lol).

I don't care much for the storylines really after sitting through them once.

I especially don't want a nick name forced on us.

And also to have alt characters look different

Last edited by realsystem; 12-01-2015 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:29 AM   #11
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

A lot of good ideas, but honestly, I'd just be happy if they had the option to play MyCareer offline so it wasn't tied to MyPark, ProAm, etc. It would be nice to create and play as a player exactly how you want, not conform to the position attribute caps and VC progression for a single player mode just for the purpose of balancing ONLINE modes.

Though having Player Lock functioning as intended in MyLeague helps scratch that itch somewhat (gameplay wise) at least in terms of creating a player exactly how I want and playing as that player.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »