Home

Buzzer beater timing issue

This is a discussion on Buzzer beater timing issue within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2015, 05:06 PM   #1
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Buzzer beater timing issue

So I was playing a game today with the Bulls and Pacers. Everything was fine. At the end of the first quarter I hit a buzzer beater from 3/4 court with Stuckey. Cool! So they do the review and it shows all zeros on the review clock with a freeze frame of the ball still in Stuckeys hand. I say whoops, oh well, because it was kinda close. But they gave me the three, anyway. So I look at replay, and sure enough, I had gotten the ball off before the red lights went off. It was the correct call, it just seems like the official review clock is off. I chopped it up as videogame stuff, it happens, no worry. Then, right before half, I hit a fadeaway with PG13 over Gibson at the buzzer and I know I beat the clock. Same thing. They reviewed it and gave me the two, but the official review clock showed all zeros again. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I would hate to lose, or win a game because of a glitched review process.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »