Home

Sim Stats *myleague*

This is a discussion on Sim Stats *myleague* within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2015, 01:01 AM   #17
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sim Stats *myleague*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Some of these sim stats are hard coded. There are some players and teams where it's really hard to get their stars playing big minutes. Ive tried bench utilisation and the amount of players used at both extremes, and there is no change.

Further evidence there is hard coding is Steph Curry's 3 point stats. In the multiple sims Ive ran he averages 11 attempts per game (his real life amount). Other players have the same 3 point tendencies but only attempt 5-7.
I wonder if playbook would have anything to do with this. Or having offense set to play through curry?
Old 12-11-2015, 01:05 AM   #18
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
I wonder if playbook would have anything to do with this. Or having offense set to play through curry?
I dont think so. There is a heap of correlation in these sim stats to real life to be a result of a dynamic engine.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:29 AM   #19
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Playbooks and Play Types only affect gameplay, however POE and Primary Scoring Options do affect sim stats.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 12-11-2015, 08:45 AM   #20
Rookie

il_tedesco's Arena

Not only Rebounds. Every stat is way too high. The problem seems to be, that teams play a very fast game in every simmed game. I mentioned this at least 4 or 5 times in this forum, but never got an answer for this problem.

The stats are absolutely killing the offline modes for me.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:28 PM   #21
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by il_tedesco
Not only Rebounds. Every stat is way too high. The problem seems to be, that teams play a very fast game in every simmed game. I mentioned this at least 4 or 5 times in this forum, but never got an answer for this problem.

The stats are absolutely killing the offline modes for me.
I adjusted each teams tempo setting (shoot at will/average tempo/patient offence) and teams play at the proper pace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 05:18 PM   #22
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I adjusted each teams tempo setting (shoot at will/average tempo/patient offence) and teams play at the proper pace
I did the same, and the pace is definitely still fast, even with my shot tendency corrections. One quick way to tell is to go into the advanced team stats in the MyLeague stats and look at the PACE column. If any of those are above 100, its too high, most teams average from 90-98.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:56 PM   #23
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicmage
I did the same, and the pace is definitely still fast, even with my shot tendency corrections. One quick way to tell is to go into the advanced team stats in the MyLeague stats and look at the PACE column. If any of those are above 100, its too high, most teams average from 90-98.
Yep my pace stats are really good. The quickest teams are between 98-101, the slowest teams in the low 90s.

I used a roster that I DLed last week. And I am convinced this has a heap of hardcoded stuff in there. I'd love to know the impact of ACE.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:35 AM   #24
Pro

No matter what i do, i cant get the assists and PIP correct. Downloaded and tweaked rosters myself. Really wish they'd take a look at the sim engine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »