Home

Advice/strategies for play now online?

This is a discussion on Advice/strategies for play now online? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2015, 04:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Advice/strategies for play now online?

I just started to get into PNO after a few years of not playing it at all (last time I played it was 2k12). I want to play all games as the Lakers as I know them very well and think it'd be fun for me. My first game I played the wolves, and won by about 10 pts. It was a great game on my end, nobody had more than 6 shot attempts and the ball was moving very well. Defensively we were sharp and I started to notice his tendencies later in the game (semi abusing wiggins / martin). It was definitely a good win.

Fast forward to my second game, and I matched up against the pelicans. Was a bit more nervous about this one because of AD, but I knew if I played my style of ball I could win easily. Well, we ended up losing by about 15, after I had cut their lead to 1 with 30 seconds left in the 3rd. I didn't score again until there was :40 left in the game. They killed my transition defense, it was basically a miss on my end that would lead to a dunk or layup on the other. How can I stop this from happening again? Also if anyone has any general online advice that would be great. I tend to revolve around plays / PNR / post to get my offense going at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 04:56 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Advice/strategies for play now online?

For transition defense sprint back manual with a big man.

Source: running a worse to best team fhallenge in pno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2015, 09:02 PM   #3
Banned

Cranny's Arena

Re: Advice/strategies for play now online?

YouTube Sam Pham and watch his offense and defense videos. It helps tremendously. I wanted to quit when I first started. I watched his videos and I learned to be patient when I'm down in the game with his tips.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »