Home

About to start my MyLeague for real and have a couple of Questions

This is a discussion on About to start my MyLeague for real and have a couple of Questions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #9
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: About to start my MyLeague for real and have a couple of Questions

My problem is blocks. Highest shot blocker always averages 2.1!
Old 12-31-2015, 01:13 AM   #10
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11
Thanx for the responses.

- So I will have to open up each player and up their shot tendency? I saw someone mention somewhere about messing with coaching strategies to improve scoring. Anyone know more about doing that (before starting)?

- Ok, I guess you can control more than 3 teams, so I could control 4 (3 I'm moving and another team). It is a pain to have that many teams to scroll thru and be technically controlling even if I put other on Auto stuff. Bit at least that will work.

- Unless I am doing it different, that sorting doesn't do a lot. It just moves all the pgs/centers to the top or bottom. Still not the best if I want to just look at SFs or whatever like I could on my old game, when scrolling thru teams.

- Anyone know if there is a way to change rules like 3 seconds and stuff?

u have to edit each player individually if u are on console. for past 2k series, i understand there are softwares to do all in one like excel and upload back into games.
honestly, i care less on the simulated stats. as long i see the teams i want to play against in playoff, i'm cool.

i'm controlling all 30 teams. hassle was when at start to configure manual or auto settings. else, nothing much, and in-season trades happening irl and i would simulate in myleague. else, not a pain.

dont think can change rules. was like that since 2k15.
Old 12-31-2015, 05:34 PM   #11
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFri
u have to edit each player individually if u are on console. for past 2k series, i understand there are softwares to do all in one like excel and upload back into games.
honestly, i care less on the simulated stats. as long i see the teams i want to play against in playoff, i'm cool.

i'm controlling all 30 teams. hassle was when at start to configure manual or auto settings. else, nothing much, and in-season trades happening irl and i would simulate in myleague. else, not a pain.

dont think can change rules. was like that since 2k15.

- So on editing players to improve scoring, what do I need to change (touches, etc)?

- Don't think I'd want to control all 30 teams. Would be too much to figure out.

- Stinks if you can't change any rules now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2015, 10:55 PM   #12
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Quote:
- So on editing players to improve scoring, what do I need to change (touches, etc)?

- Don't think I'd want to control all 30 teams. Would be too much to figure out.

- Stinks if you can't change any rules now.

getting used now. need to play honest defense and rem the defensive 3 sec key. yah work on the attributes. go to the roster thread to check on editing the rosters.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:57 AM   #13
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

Another question. On my MyLeague I am starting (I do a fantasy draft)... Do you guys change salary caps and how much it increases and stuff? (If so, what od you set it as?)

- And anyone on here know what to edit to so player scoring stats are higher?
Old 01-12-2016, 10:13 AM   #14
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

Quote:
Another question. On my MyLeague I am starting (I do a fantasy draft)... Do you guys change salary caps and how much it increases and stuff? (If so, what od you set it as?)

- And anyone on here know what to edit to so player scoring stats are higher?
One more question...
Under Coaching Sliders, I was going to higher the offense in the Offense - Defense Slider to make the scoring a little higher. Is a low number for higher Offense since it is on the left side. Or is that for a lower offense since it is listed first?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »