Home

The Next step for MyCareer

This is a discussion on The Next step for MyCareer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2016, 05:41 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Next step for MyCareer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea I call bull**** on this...go look at these rookie years. Lebron had 1492 FGA, most on his team 592 more than the next closest guy on his team. And 217 of those from 3, more than double the next closest guy on his team. And he only missed 3 games that season. And he was 4th in the league in FGA, 119 less than the league leader.
AI led the 6ers in FGA at 1504, which is 5th in the league and 388 behind the league leader, which was Jordan.
Who also led the Bulls in FGA at 1625, 400 more than the next closest guy and 266 off the league lead.
Kevin Durant had 1366, and over 600 more than the next closest guy. And he was 324 behind Lebron for the league lead.

Do I need to keep going???
Lebron was seen as a must have future HOF as soon as he declared for the draft, teams would of been willing to give up their first round draft pick for the next 5 years for him. Doesn't really to compare to a rookie drafted at 28th overall.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2016, 05:46 AM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Hit Start, Quit, "Ask to Sub out WITH VC". It will send you to the end of the game, you get your VC, and you don't have to listen to the annoying postgame wrap up.
it's not what i want, since it will just sim the game to the end, which means that your player will be taken in and out of the game and his stats will be simmed for that period as well. it's not really the same as being taken out of the game for good.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:35 AM   #59
Rookie

Coaching will need a lot of work for next year's MyCareer.

It's stupid to have an offensive POE asking you to feed the post, all the while the assistant coach is telling you they can't defend us on the perimeter, move the ball and take open shots.

On top of that, POE and play calls need to synchronise. It's absolute bollocks when all the plays are called for guards while POE is asking for post feeds.

Finally, the plays themselves. Teams do not, AFAIK, use their actual NBA plays, but instead a set of very generic plays. This shouldn't be the case IMO. If they have the technology and manpower to continually update card packs, they have the resources needed to continually update team plays.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:18 PM   #60
Pro

Amazing post bro. I think myCareer needs to be separate from my park too next year. Like you should be able to earn badges in park instead of my career. That makes for a different approach to myPark & my Career. Keep the caps for my park & let guys make whatever player they want for my career.

Choosing a path would be epic Too. Like being able to chose between a inner city kid, vs undrafted, vs the kid of a former player etc is an excellent idea man. Well thought out post.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #61
MVP

zello144's Arena

Anyone find it weird how your player doesn't get injured?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2016, 01:51 PM   #62
Banned

They need to go back to their roots with this mode.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2016, 02:03 PM   #63
Banned

Duplicate post accident.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:03 PM   #64
Rookie

can this be fixed please? it's soooo effing annoying! i just had a game in which my team basically was ahead 15+ point since halftime. I played 47 minutes that game. and that's only because i fouled out. if i hadn't i'd have probably played the whole fricking game. c'mon, fix that bull**** asap, 2k!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »