Home

This isn't basketball...

This is a discussion on This isn't basketball... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2016, 10:43 AM   #65
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
This isn't basketball...

More ranting then solutions really. Some here and there but mostly the standard '2k hates basketball' stuff...

I'm contributing video to a little project on this by some YouTubers...not just transition defense but some other defensive aspects that will help improve online H2H....for me PNO has been more enjoyable than it has in a while but there's some obvious glaring issues out there that need to be addressed...seems like there aren't a lot of vids about PNO- mostly MyTeam/Player etc so we need to make sure they see...

Should be done in another week and a half

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 01-02-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2016, 10:44 AM   #66
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: This isn't basketball...

Good job, keep them coming.

(No sarcasm here)
Old 01-02-2016, 01:44 PM   #67
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
This isn't basketball...

If the devs and community managers are playing their product, they should see the issues. We all know LD plays religiously. They don't seem to be able to do anything about the major problems.

It's rinse and repeat with 2K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #68
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
More ranting then solutions really. Some here and there but mostly the standard '2k hates basketball' stuff...

I'm contributing video to a little project on this by some YouTubers...not just transition defense but some other defensive aspects that will help improve online H2H....for me PNO has been more enjoyable than it has in a while but there's some obvious glaring issues out there that need to be addressed...seems like there aren't a lot of vids about PNO- mostly MyTeam/Player etc so we need to make sure they see...

Should be done in another week and a half
I agree. I play more PNO than any other modes, and I feel that I don't experience a fraction of the nonsense that people rant about. When I lose, I lose. I don't blame on it turbo cheese, excessive fastbreaks, dumb AI, scripted/cheating gameplay, etc. I feel that it was always on me whether or not I lose a game. For me, online H2H games haven't been this enjoyable since NBA 2K11.

I will agree that some gameplay and contextual animations could be better, but I really don't expect the perfect videogame nor do I get bent out of shape when they happen...and no, it's not about me "lowering" my standards. I just recognize that video games do have their limitations. I have yet to play the perfect, glitch-free video game.

Look forward to your videos as long as you don't give away anymore of my Pacers' secrets, lol.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:40 PM   #69
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Yeah I'll probably make a thread for it once I'm done. They definitely see things, I know that first hand.....there isn't a 'fix translation D and all other problems' button they're just refusing to press.... I'll let y'all cook though, lol
Old 01-02-2016, 03:03 PM   #70
Rookie

How do people who play like this even beat the AI on difficulties higher than pro? The AI intercepts even good passes in transition and will almost instantly rip the ball of you after 2 or 3 iso dribble moves. I'm guessing their cheese only works online with the ever friendly 2k lag?
Old 01-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #71
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
How do people who play like this even beat the AI on difficulties higher than pro? The AI intercepts even good passes in transition and will almost instantly rip the ball of you after 2 or 3 iso dribble moves. I'm guessing their cheese only works online with the ever friendly 2k lag?
Nah...it would probably be the same people who will pick and roll the AI on EVERY possession then complain that the AI is not challenging enough. If these people are one dimensional with human players, I'm pretty sure they're worse with a somewhat predictable AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2016, 06:22 PM   #72
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Here comes Ksuttonjr. It's only almost a given he will be in every thread telling everyone how much he likes the game and that our issues don't exist to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »