Home

Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs

This is a discussion on Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2016, 07:32 PM   #25
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs

I had to read the title 4 times to figure out I need to take that out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2016, 09:45 PM   #26
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Major props to who that picks their hometown teams besides the Warriors and Cavs

Portland is a beautiful team to play with slow or fast.

If my opponent is that type of player, I will go Run N Gun with McCollum, and if they are worse than I thought, Pat Connaughton runs the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2016, 11:31 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Many people are ignoring the Magics, I went through G.o.a.t with this team, Im telling you guys, theyre of one the better teams in the game. I have a few scheme i run with them with my 1st and 2nd unit.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:02 AM   #28
Rookie

BPM 81's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Except when you try and slow it down and post up and they instantly double you or spam steal and then turbo down the court the other way for an and-1

I too love slowing it down when I can. I watch ALL my free throw animations. Not only to slow down the game, but to get me to settle down a bit if I'm not doing well. People get fed up with it and usually causes them to try and speed it up and then make a mistake
this........
Old 01-06-2016, 05:24 PM   #29
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

was killing ppl with a few years back with just Kyrie and Alonzo Gee. Actually only lost 25 games hand had close to 200 wins. Now when I decide to get online and play with the Cavs I take Lebron out of the game. Game still isn't as fun as it was a few years back because each year it feels like the control delay gets bigger each year.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:36 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
....but online the Warriors are the only team to give me the most joy so I've stuck with them.
I bet

I'm joking but do hate you. Seriously
Old 01-06-2016, 07:06 PM   #31
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Personally, I don't even know how to play with any other teams online. I've been using the Pacers since NBA 2K4, and the only time that I dominated with them was in NBA 2K6 and NBA 2K11 (arguably the series best defensive games in H2H games). The Pacers should have been a better team, but 2K Sports started created games that were more offensive friendly with introduction of badges beginning with NBA 2K12. Indiana was a Top 3 defensive team during NBA 2K13 - 2K14 series, but 2KSports couldn't replicate lockdown defense and offensive badges negated the defensive badges. NBA 2K15 - No Paul George. NBA 2K16...they became an uptempo them and now 2KSports decides to pay more attention to the defensive side of the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 07:39 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Personally, I don't even know how to play with any other teams online. I've been using the Pacers since NBA 2K4, and the only time that I dominated with them was in NBA 2K6 and NBA 2K11 (arguably the series best defensive games in H2H games). The Pacers should have been a better team, but 2K Sports started created games that were more offensive friendly with introduction of badges beginning with NBA 2K12. Indiana was a Top 3 defensive team during NBA 2K13 - 2K14 series, but 2KSports couldn't replicate lockdown defense and offensive badges negated the defensive badges. NBA 2K15 - No Paul George. NBA 2K16...they became an uptempo them and now 2KSports decides to pay more attention to the defensive side of the ball.
one thing i dont pick the Pacer cause theyre a tier 1 team, they shouldn't as PG13 is the only one rated over a 80.. I use to play with them and I think i was around 20-2 with them and decided to use the Magics/Mavs only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »