Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-8-16)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-8-16) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2016, 02:57 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-8-16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
He's only averaging 2.7 TOs for the year, which gives him about a 2:1 assist/TO ratio. If he had been on a streak of notably sloppy play, I'd get it, but again, he's playing the best he has all year and he's still dropping. I agree with you that his dunk rating should be much lower than it has been, just seems funny that they drop it so severely overnight while he's looking the best he has in 4 years physically
Tim Duncan had his dunk ratings addressed in a big way. Not every attribute is addressed on a daily basis.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2016, 03:01 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
And yet Kobe goes up a point overall from one good game. It's easier for me to understand when they don't raise a guy's stats, because there are so many players in the league that I'm sure it's incredibly hard to catch everything. But when you go out of your way to significantly reduce a guy's ratings when he's playing the best he has in a long time, I'm stumped.
Kobe's last 10 games: 21.3 PPG, 41.9 FG%
Kobe's first 20 games: 15.8 PPG, 31.3 FG%

One good game?

95% of the people who are making comments about the rating changes are writing flat out wrong assumptions that actual research quickly debunks.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 01-08-2016, 03:19 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

Did they seriously not fix the TWolves rebounding ratings? Pekovic is at like a 40 rebound rating, same with Dieng.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:32 PM   #68
Just started!

OVR: 0
Am I the only one noticing that the Sixers socks have been a off blue color for almost a month now. Doesn't match the uniforms it bothers me
Old 01-08-2016, 03:34 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0
For those that are not happen because so and so were X two days ago, but now he's a +2 ... maybe you guys need to remember that 2K didn't update the Roster for like 2 weeks ... so the updates in the past 2 days or so were just cumulative and probably some finer adjustment from the first update.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:45 PM   #70
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
And yet Kobe goes up a point overall from one good game. It's easier for me to understand when they don't raise a guy's stats, because there are so many players in the league that I'm sure it's incredibly hard to catch everything. But when you go out of your way to significantly reduce a guy's ratings when he's playing the best he has in a long time, I'm stumped.

All that being said, I still have tons of love for the 2k guys and the effort they've put in post-launch. I don't always agree with everything they do but it's still as good as any sports game around in my opinion.
Do you really think that they watched him play last night and said lets give him a bump? These ratings updates have been ignored for so long that they probably will have little ups and downs that don't make sense until they figure out exactly how often they are going to update them.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:50 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 2

U guys worrying about someoen being +1 or -2 who seriously gives a crap.
How about we talk about ACTUAL ISSUES

THE TIMBERWOLVES BIGS REBOUNDING RATINGS ARE LITERALLY BROKEN
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2016, 03:55 PM   #72
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Kobe's last 10 games: 21.3 PPG, 41.9 FG%
Kobe's first 20 games: 15.8 PPG, 31.3 FG%

One good game?

95% of the people who are making comments about the rating changes are writing flat out wrong assumptions that actual research quickly debunks.
I don't consider 42% volume shooting to be all that impressive, but it is an improvement. Either way, it only further makes my point when you consider the following #s:

Derrick Rose's first 19 games: 13.2 ppg, 38.6% FG

Derrick Rose's last 10 games: 17.1 ppg, 45.1% FG

Explain the logic to me, please. I'll admit to being a biased fan, but I'm only choosing Rose as my example because I keep up with him more than players on other teams. But you can't tell me that it makes sense for him to be dropping right now, because it just doesn't. Right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »