Home

Played the #3 team in Pro Am yesterday... (PS4)

This is a discussion on Played the #3 team in Pro Am yesterday... (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2016, 01:17 PM   #25
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Played the #3 team in Pro Am yesterday... (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
I've pretty well told my friends when we play team up not to throw the ball to anyone who isn't in front of the halfcourt line. It's just not fun to turn the games into Hail-Mary contests.

I even had a guy getting frustrated with me a few nights ago because I was playing the point and walking the ball up the court after made baskets. He wanted me to get the inbounds and throw long passes up the court. He kept telling me how he got 22 assists in a game doing this (although I noticed that I never could get him to tell me how many turnovers he had). I kept telling him that I knew full court passes are overly effective this year, but that's not very realistic and not the way I want to play. Fortunately, the PF and C inbounded the ball most of the time, and of course they loved the fact that I walked it up and fed the post when I could. It meant they got to actually play offense instead of watching the guards throw baseball passes all game.
Yeah walking the ball up actually gives us big men time to get up the court
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2016, 01:14 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Played the #3 team in Pro Am yesterday... (PS4)

Let also acknowledge the fact that these top teams spam the paint using the cut to the paint and pass from pg that is almost unguardable and the pass puts the center in to a receiving animation that turbo boosts him for an easy dunk or he will just pump fake until the game warps u behind him and he is open for a dunk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »