Home

NBA 2k16 PRO-AM Discussion/Advice Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 PRO-AM Discussion/Advice Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2016, 04:07 PM   #65
The Illest Villain

MFDOOMBOT's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k16 PRO-AM Discussion/Advice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Whoever you're using good luck to ya in the tourney
Thanks Fresh, same to you.

@Jermain_Santana
Pro Am Twitter: @RatedSim
Twitch: xDOOMBOTx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 06:00 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are the ProAM leaderboards power ranking working again? We have been stuck on rank 154 since friday night.
George Gervin
James Worthy
Larry Nance

Greg Anthony
Dell Curry
Gerald Wallace(rookie)
Tom Bullard
Robert Parish
Jeff Turner
Robert PACKMAN
Old 01-25-2016, 06:37 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Are any of y'all plan on playing in the 2k tournament ? With a 84 maxed rebounding as a SF you won't out rebound a great 7'3 center with 94 rebounding who plays for a top 20 pro am team with over 300 wins.
definitely plan on being in the tournament, if i am running with my stretch 4 (SF) we'll have a 7'3" monster in the paint. id be there to space the floor, play d, help on the boards, and facilitate ball movement. i wouldnt try to take over the game unless i had the mismatch.

i created him to fill a need we had and actually liked playing the sheed wallace role - so i got better using him. got better at rebound positioning, when/where to pull the shot, defense has always been my favorite part of this game so that came easy.

i think with right team and gameplan you can make the big SF work, but i could also get manhandled too if im not on my A game
Old 01-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #68
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Are any of y'all plan on playing in the 2k tournament ? With a 84 maxed rebounding as a SF you won't out rebound a great 7'3 center with 94 rebounding who plays for a top 20 pro am team with over 300 wins.
A stretch 4 role won't be playing near the rim 😄

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2016, 08:32 PM   #69
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

On defense you might . That could be offensive boards for the other team
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 01-25-2016, 10:44 PM   #70
Rookie

So ive been trying to get into a Pro-AM game and constantly getting a message saying

"There is a problem with your connection to our online service. Error Code 3bdb4657"

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Since i've got this game, I haven't been able to play one single pro-am game
Old 01-28-2016, 12:47 PM   #71
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Is there any way of making someone bad at the Center spot good or decent? I'm not talking about making him a beast in under a week, because that never gonna happen. My friend has a 7'2 Center and he is trash with him. He get out rebounded by PG sometimes, has no court awareness, doesn't know how to lock the paint down, jumps at everything that comes his way, as soon as he gets a offensive rebound he put up a shot right away on 3-4 defenders instead of passing it out to the open shot, the list goes on. All of these things I just listed is just for the Park. Pro-Am is a whole other story. The problem is he is not good at any of the other positions, so we made him play the 5.

He does have some games where he goes off but for the most it just a struggle with him. Is there any hope?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2016, 02:59 PM   #72
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
Is there any way of making someone bad at the Center spot good or decent? I'm not talking about making him a beast in under a week, because that never gonna happen. My friend has a 7'2 Center and he is trash with him. He get out rebounded by PG sometimes, has no court awareness, doesn't know how to lock the paint down, jumps at everything that comes his way, as soon as he gets a offensive rebound he put up a shot right away on 3-4 defenders instead of passing it out to the open shot, the list goes on. All of these things I just listed is just for the Park. Pro-Am is a whole other story. The problem is he is not good at any of the other positions, so we made him play the 5.

He does have some games where he goes off but for the most it just a struggle with him. Is there any hope?
Go on youtube and find instructional videos... or just show him highlights of Tim Duncan lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »