Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-14-16)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-14-16) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #33
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-14-16)

Casspi is #1 in 3pt% when off dribble, his IQ needs to be high.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:54 PM   #34
Pro

jae crowder is not a 61 speed guy. he has also been playing well but his ratings are nothing like it should be. He's also becoming a great 2 way player but his rating is just terrible atm.
Old 01-15-2016, 01:04 PM   #35
Banned

Are we really in here about Omri Casspi who is so insignificant I can't get the word average out of my head, being a 74 overall?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 01:12 PM   #36
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
I don't think they will ever update appearance on weekly/monthly basis because they just don't care, it's possible and easy to do yet it's neglected because it's not their priority. It's silly to ask update for players when you have bunch of generic faces in first place, start from rookies Hilliard, Harrison, Marjanovic, that Raptors rookie (Montero i guess). If you are looking for authentic looking game i recommend you PC version, we got everything there from new faces/haircuts/tattoos to arenas, lightning, custom sounds, new classic teams..it's basically new game and much better one IMO.

To make you little preview..here is how Rose looks now on PC
I wouldn't say they don't care but it certainly isn't their priority. At this point the majority of their focus is likely on 2k17. Sure they are still going to update rosters and give us another patch or two but as for updated faces, hairstyles, body scans, courts, jerseys, etc just have to hope they are addressed for next year.

I personally believe it is for the better. I'd love to have the game as accurate as possible but if 2K focused on making sure every player and aspect of the he game is accurate throughout the course of the season then they would limit the work they are able to do for next years game.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:31 PM   #37
Pro

It's good to work ahead of schedule and prepare for next game but also it should be more balanced. That means if you work on another title let it be but also leave some resources for current game because current game is what sets foundation for another one or in other words if you don't put in work in current game you won't see much money from another one.. #justsaying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »