Home

Park delay extremely BAD

This is a discussion on Park delay extremely BAD within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2016, 01:41 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Park delay extremely BAD

Well from a lot of testing and i really mean a lot. What i believe is 2k servers is bad at general configuration to one by one in a session every1 plays differently and somehow someway we're all in the same game!! It's not possible w/o general config.

These issues are all the same in PNO or Myleague Online. I play my games at Super Fast Paced now; 1 week earlier though i played my games at a turtle speed!! Smfh...

I believe some really don't see this ok but most are suffered from these. Now im at a point that i can't even control my player at that super unnatural speed.. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2016, 04:44 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9
Park delay extremely BAD

Also to add my above post i doubt most that are ps4 users seriously suffer from all these bs. I really doubt xboxone suffers this much.

So many signal interference and bluh bluh with ps4...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2016, 06:29 PM   #11
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCHIZE NW
Im surprised these threads aren't flooded with more comments regarding this issue.
It's very frustrating and it blows my mind that year after year there is a major issue with the server's.
Blame the fanboys. I had a dude on this forum telling me that the lag is my fault and that MyPark and Proam NEVER lag.

2k plays like its 2005 still. How can I go play Star Wars Battlefront with 40 people, super powers, a giant beautiful world, massive space ships and explosions everywhere and not lag...

But then in 2k, where the mypark looks like ***, the sky is a JPG, the sun never moves, the sound effects are 10seconds long on a loop, no explosions, just a ball and basketball courts.... where TIMING is everything - it lags like a mutha ****a!

They need to fire whoever is in charge of their online modes, seriously. Fire them and get with the times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2016, 11:44 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Let's just hope they actually are seeing this and attempting to correct the issue. Maybe they didn't expect to be this dominant over Live and have this much volume online?
Either way, it needs to be fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »