Home

What is causing your turnovers?

This is a discussion on What is causing your turnovers? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2016, 06:57 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What is causing your turnovers?

Offline about 90% of my turnovers are from bad passes. Mostly because i'm not really paying attention due to the boring (imo) nature of mycareer and offline myteam. I really hope they separate mycareer myplayer and online myplayer in the future. Just let us progress (upgrades/badges) online, that's where a lot of us enjoy playing the most anyway.

Online about 90% of them are from people running into me at full speed. Which would be a foul every time irl btw. This only happens in myteam though. I barely get turnovers in pro am and when i do it's usually my own fault, trying to force something (pass in traffic, wrong icon pass, drive, whatever).
Old 01-23-2016, 07:02 PM   #10
Rookie

dabeavs541's Arena

OVR: 5

Throwing an icon pass. For some reason I always get a chest past animation even if the situation warrants a bounce pass. Then when I throw a bounce pass without using icon I throw it to the wrong person. Personally I think I need to slow down.
Ohhhhh Sssss Uuuuu Oregon State Fight Fight Fight!
Old 01-23-2016, 07:16 PM   #11
Rookie

Collison and getting strip so freaking easy. The ball Collison is so bad. Before the ball bounce I lose the ball.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2016, 12:36 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

I get most from collisions. But as of late, during pick n rolls the CPU quick doubles and when i pass the ball its a weird animation where the center or PF steals the pass. Happened twice in my last game. I also get turnovers when i drive and then the strip animation kicks in... No matter who it is. I usually average 3 a game but, I have had 2 games with 8 and 10 TO's in the last 4 games.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:38 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu4what
Playing the warriors
LOL had 10 against them. I fought super hard to beat them, but lost by 2. sheesh.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:39 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachDavid
I have been analyzing my turnovers with replay every time they occur. I have found 95 percent of my turnovers are caused by animation caused collisions.

What are you seeing? Are you leading the league in turnovers per game?
My turnovers come from:

Computer doing that thing where they cut then suddenly decide to stop cutting and loop right into a defender.

Computer defender doing that thing where they magnetize the ball into their hands (or cover way more ground than you would feel possible all while suddenly being aware the pass has been thrown.)

And some pick and roll turnovers. I've found it (since I am a SF w/ like 60 ball handles... got dimer thoo) impossible to actually turn the corner around a pick and roll so I have to move backwards every time to avoid losing it.

My cheesy exploit is that I just turn my back. At any point when I get in post up position inside the 3 point line, the cpu is like NOOO and throws a hard double at me. So it makes passing a bit easier.

-Smak
Old 01-24-2016, 01:26 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 19

not playing under control, and playing out of my comfort zone, using turbo to much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2016, 02:04 PM   #16
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

Mine are when I pass to someone yet the ball goes to a completely different player miles away

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »