Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Details Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Details Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 05:48 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
There are wayy too many offline players on this forum... I don't think I've ever even played MyGM or MyLeague.

And what's the deal with this patch? What happened to the RTTF Tourney? And why aren't Pro Am rankings updating?
That's the most unintentionally hilarious comment I've ever read here! Thanks for the entertainment. Geez.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 09:00 AM   #66
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadeo23
Definitely not just you. This has been my biggest gripe with the game. Post game replays are a thing of beauty and a really fun and gratifying part of the game. Without them I feel a little less immersed and a little ripped off honestly...especially when 2K's response to my reporting of this issue was, "we only deal with technical issues within the game, such as missing items, or glitches, and things of that nature"...as if this isn't a technical issue/glitch and not an example of their product not working as it was intended...and as it does on other consoles. Seems like they see highlights not working as a non-issue...for the third year in a row.
Well, at least I don't feel like I'm being too ridiculous about it then. As much as I enjoy most things about the game, I'd be willing to not buy it next year if they still haven't made any attempt to fix this issue. Sucks, but a man has to draw a line in the sand somewhere I guess. Not like they'll miss my business but I'll feel better about it.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:07 PM   #67
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #5 Available For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One - Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Well, at least I don't feel like I'm being too ridiculous about it then. As much as I enjoy most things about the game, I'd be willing to not buy it next year if they still haven't made any attempt to fix this issue. Sucks, but a man has to draw a line in the sand somewhere I guess. Not like they'll miss my business but I'll feel better about it.
I'm not planning on buying next year (although I usually don't every year). But have been really frustrated with the glitches (my MyLeague games exiting to the Xone menu during the game and black screens during other games) and lack of fixes for issues I found important like not being able to skip all the time wastes like timeouts, half-time, post game, etc.

- And who has never played a Franchise mode? I don't play the online modes, but before this or recent games, Franchises were the only thing you really could do besides MyCareer which gets old after a couple of years. I've been playing Franchises for 20 years now.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:52 PM   #68
Rookie

plyrically's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPBLACKMAMBA24
Love it when a company keeps supporting there products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*their.

And if they indeed were, then Allen Crabbe would be wearing a dyed-frohawk by now.

*wears comment bulletproof vest*
You won't always be the best shooter. You won't always be the best rebounder, or defender, either. What you can always do the best though, is play hard. Once you do that, Everything else will take care of itself.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:37 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0

Wow ... and i thought the doors at the parks will get open or we get the rec center back .. I tell you in 2k17 .. THE REC COMES BACK .. All get hyped lol

I played everyday every year just one game on my xbox one and that was the nba 2k series but i'm not more interesting in 2k17 . I don't care what bombs they will drop because the announcement from pro am where i got so hyped was a big fail in 2k16.. " Still the leaderboards not working correctly" .. What a shame..

2k15 = 2k16 .. Where is the new content ? Why we get not a complete new online mode or offline mode . Every year they make every little mode " a little better " .. That's it lol " Boring " :/

Do they have no more ideas or are they lazy ?

Last edited by 2k gamer all day; 01-27-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:26 PM   #70
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
There are wayy too many offline players on this forum... I don't think I've ever even played MyGM or MyLeague.

And what's the deal with this patch? What happened to the RTTF Tourney? And why aren't Pro Am rankings updating?
Offline players built this forum. If you want a discussion board where the majority are online players, they'll more than welcome you over at the 2K forums.

I usually don't have a problem with online players, but I'm sick and tired of some of you acting like you're superior because you play online. Gimme a break, without offline players, there'd be no operation sports forums.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #71
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Offline players built this forum. If you want a discussion board where the majority are online players, they'll more than welcome you over at the 2K forums.

I usually don't have a problem with online players, but I'm sick and tired of some of you acting like you're superior because you play online. Gimme a break, without offline players, there'd be no operation sports forums.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Exactly! definitely the wrong site to attack offline players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 05:41 PM   #72
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I don't think he was attacking anybody lol. It's just sometimes the park /pro am can play very different from the rest of the game so what might work online or even in play now won't work in park/pro am
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »