Home

NBA 2K16 Pro-Am's Gameplay Problems Need to Be Patched

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Pro-Am's Gameplay Problems Need to Be Patched within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2016, 04:20 PM   #9
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14
Great Post
Old 01-25-2016, 04:28 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder2nyce
They need to reduce strip on layups and buff the SF SG PF because they're obsolete. All the top ranked teams we've played so far had 3 PG 5'10 -6'2 and two 7'+ Cs. As a 6-9 SF going against 6'2 PG i get stripped on everything.
Yea bro this game makes no sense whatsoever. Everything about this game is unrealistic. And then they got the nerve to take away wide open excellent releases as long as you had a decent shooter 😒
Old 01-25-2016, 04:40 PM   #11
Banned

Re: NBA 2K16 Pro-Am's Gameplay Problems Need to Be Patched

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagswag21
Yea bro this game makes no sense whatsoever. Everything about this game is unrealistic. And then they got the nerve to take away wide open excellent releases as long as you had a decent shooter 😒
Trust me. You thought the people in the video were cheesy? Remember patch 4? You don't want patch 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 05:32 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
Also some people are able to dribble through my body and make passes that go through defender's body while I get stripped on 1st attempt with my 88 ball handling.
This ^^! Player clipping & ball tangibility is horrible in this game.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:35 PM   #13
Rookie

Great article! There is nothing more infuriating to me then to see a game reward cheaters. One major thing that was left out was jumping for rebounds before the ball even hits the rim. I can' tell you how many times I'm boxing out my guy, have great position then getting ready to jump only to see guys flying in from no where to take the rebound.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:46 PM   #14
Rookie

I disagree with #2.
If it wasnt for that, people would be running straight to basket every trip down the floor.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Randomized rating caps and much harder to obtain GOLD badges would be my suggestion. Also badges in general need to be scaled back to only represent nuances that are hard to capture with ratings like the "gravity" of Klay and Steph off screens or the second jump ability some athletic players have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 07:02 PM   #16
Rookie

2K continues to reward the worst members of their community...it really is mind-boggling. Especially considering that the majority off these mouth-breathing cheesers would JUMP from 2K to an EA produced basketball game without giving it a second thought, if they felt the game was up to par...which the current version of NBA Live just isn't.

Just another reason for me NOT to waste one minute of my time TRYING Pro-Am out.

The IDEA of Pro-Am is actually interesting to me...but the way it's executed - I have no interest in the mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »