Home

Road To The Finals

This is a discussion on Road To The Finals within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2016, 06:47 PM   #41
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Road To The Finals

Did anyone else get disqualified for no reason?

We only played once (nobody quit/DC'd) and we lost and it gave a "your team has been disqualified" message when we tried to play a 2nd game.

Anyone else experience this?

Other than that - it doesn't feel like I really have a chance to qualify in this thing... it seems too unobtainable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2016, 08:33 PM   #42
Pro

MaskedPhenom's Arena

OVR: 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghJ0IUpbGeo

Seems legit lol, after every reb the guards just leak out and the center can just complete a perfect hail mary pass.

Old 02-02-2016, 01:04 AM   #43
Rookie

I'm Clownin's Point Guard, we did not boost, all games are legit and the score is legit too, we have a video of the highlights of last saturday on youtube. We have a real offense and pass to the open man. That game wasn't even in the RTTF, it's a week old. I had to make an account here because people are talking trash when they have no clue at all of what is actually going on.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:10 AM   #44
Rookie

I can't post links on here because I'm a new member. But guys, we have a set offense and defense, we are using a strategy, you guys can say that we cheese but once you see what we're doing is just getting the best shot possible and knocking them down at a high accuracy. We did not cheat, I refuse to be called a cheater just because we are good at the game or because teams don't know how to play defense. We play a pick your poison type of offense, all the teams play freestyle basketball and we don't.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:16 AM   #45
Rookie

Here is the title of our highlight video on youtube: NBA 2K16 - Best ProAm Team - Road to the Finals - #Clownin #ForTheHaters #RTTF

Please watch the whole video. We really didn't cheat or even cheese. My team is just that good.

I won't get on here often. If you have any questions or if you want to match up here's my psn: OneThroughFive
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2016, 03:40 AM   #46
Rookie

Kese86's Arena

I'm scared to ask this seeing how cheesey this has turned out to be, but would it be better to do an eSports/tournament style thing with Play Now Online instead? It would probably be a Cavs & Warriors fest but it would remove the created player exploits.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:56 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneThroughFive
I'm Clownin's Point Guard, we did not boost, all games are legit and the score is legit too, we have a video of the highlights of last saturday on youtube. We have a real offense and pass to the open man. That game wasn't even in the RTTF, it's a week old. I had to make an account here because people are talking trash when they have no clue at all of what is actually going on.
People on here are unaware or unwilling to play the joke that is the "meta" game.

Aspects of scoring 100 points in 20 minutes only occur only because of Green-Dot 3 pointers, Break Starter, and very poor opponents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1KD...annel=wEEman33

http://www.operationsports.com/featu...ot-best-teams/

Proud to be a part of the meta game that Jyoung points out here, but it doesn't make it any more respectable. and it sure doesn't make you a good basketball player. (except in the meta) LOL.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:17 AM   #48
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
Did anyone else get disqualified for no reason?

We only played once (nobody quit/DC'd) and we lost and it gave a "your team has been disqualified" message when we tried to play a 2nd game.

Anyone else experience this?

Other than that - it doesn't feel like I really have a chance to qualify in this thing... it seems too unobtainable.
Yeah, it was essentially a single elimination practice round. What's more frustrating is that you couldn't play ProAm Team-Up after that. The only play mode available was RTTF. We didn't get on until late Saturday night so we could only play 2 games. Lost and found out we were out. Then couldn't play until the RTTF 1st round was over. Luckily that was only about 30 minutes.

The only thing I thought about were the people who took the day to play in the tourney, only to get bounced early on. What a waste.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »