Home

Why 2k16 is still far away from being a sim

This is a discussion on Why 2k16 is still far away from being a sim within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 06:08 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why 2k16 is still far away from being a sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Man, do guys even have actual DISCUSSIONS about this game anymore? Or is it nothing but a complain fest at this point??

What does posting video after video of these things happening, complaining about them, saying 2K sucks and can't make a basketball game, or whatever actually solve??

Maybe make a constructive discussion on how 2K can maybe solve these issues. What's actually holding back the AI, causing some of these things to happen? And I don't mean the glitches, they happen in every game and will continue to happen.

I mean actual basketball issues. The transition D, the man D, hell, defense in general. Why can't we all come together and offer solutions like this community used to do? This thread is absolute GARBAGE. To call yourselves members of Operation Sports is embarrassing.

There's a reason this site is at the very high top of sports gaming websites, and you're all acting like CLOWNS. I wouldn't be shocked if the 2K devs didn't even SNIFF this forum when 2K17 rolls around. I love the title of the videos, "2K Bull********" , naw, OS Forums B*********
well, nope. why would i worry about transition d, man d and defense in general when not even the basics appear to work properly? if you are ok with that bull**** that was posted in the videos, then fair enough. but don't call others clowns who are not ok with it. if i play a basketball simulation (or at least something that wants to come as close as it gets to real basketball) and i see crap like a non existing collision detection, players running out of bounds for no reason or really stupid, completely unrealistic catch-the-ball-behind-the-back-animations, i believe i am very free to express my dissatisfaction on a 2k16-forum about that. maybe, but only maybe, someone from 2k will read this and think that that's definitely something that needs to be changed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 06:55 AM   #66
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernte
well, nope. why would i worry about transition d, man d and defense in general when not even the basics appear to work properly? if you are ok with that bull**** that was posted in the videos, then fair enough. but don't call others clowns who are not ok with it. if i play a basketball simulation (or at least something that wants to come as close as it gets to real basketball) and i see crap like a non existing collision detection, players running out of bounds for no reason or really stupid, completely unrealistic catch-the-ball-behind-the-back-animations, i believe i am very free to express my dissatisfaction on a 2k16-forum about that. maybe, but only maybe, someone from 2k will read this and think that that's definitely something that needs to be changed.
And you still don't get it. Constructive criticism goes a long way. No one from 2K is gonna read anything if you keep going about your gripes the way you do.

No way in hell. To each their own. You wanna continue acting like a child and posting about your, "gripes" and how much you hate them, instead of constructively posting about them and offering solutions, that's all you buddy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gosens6; 02-14-2016 at 06:58 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:02 AM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
And you still don't get it. Constructive criticism goes a long way.

what do you expect? "please, 2k, would it be possible to have players not running out of bounds for no reason? and while we're at it, no stupid nba jam like animations? it's bloody stupid! any other opinions? no? thanks."

it's so blatantly obvious what's wrong here that a discussion about what to improve is redundant. it's enough to show it to them. but someone has to do so. otherwise 2k will always get away with it.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:05 AM   #68
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
what do you expect? "please, 2k, would it be possible to have players not running out of bounds for no reason? and while we're at it, no stupid nba jam like animations? it's bloody stupid! any other opinions? no? thanks."

it's so blatantly obvious what's wrong here that a discussion about what to improve is redundant. it's enough to show it to them. but someone has to do so. otherwise 2k will always get away with it.
My point is, no one from 2k is going to acknowledge or read your posts if they're being presented the way they are.

This isn't about your actual gripes, it's about the way you're posting them, man. I'm trying to help get your issues noticed and seen by the 2K staff. This is not the way, and I don't think you're understanding that.

We're all on your side with this issues, trust and believe this is a Sim community above anything else, but this isn't the way to go about getting what you want fixed noticed. Why do you think I keep saying constructive criticism? The devs appreciate that a helluva lot more than, "Oh my God you guys suck at making basketball games, and here's why!"

Old 02-14-2016, 08:00 AM   #69
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Good post Gosens, and it had to be said.

Can't really even blame the OP because it's the precedent that's been set in the forum.

It's more about 'lmao at this', snarky remark for likes, seeing who can come up with the most outlandish comment than actually having any discussions around these parts.

The articles Chase posted have been great, addressing concerns, and every one from guys enjoying the game, from guys that haven't have been able to give their input- and that's how it should be. It's not about avoiding issues.

I really think the 2k forum should go the way of the Madden forum and clean out a lot of the nonsense.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:25 AM   #70
Rookie

again, what is there to be discussed about he the stuff that was posted in this thread?
Old 02-14-2016, 09:43 AM   #71
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
again, what is there to be discussed about he the stuff that was posted in this thread?
Nothing at all, man. I'll leave you to your game bashing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 09:45 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Nothing at all, man. I'll leave you to your game bashing.
how would you deal with it? just don't post it at all?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »