Home

NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2016, 09:11 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

- how on a fastbreak MY WHOLE EFFING TEAM runs to the rim

- brick wall perimeter defensive wins

- how i have no control over how my big jumps for blocks (we've all had a great shotblocker do a passive lunge when he should have went up after the ball)

- how i cant do a quick counter move off the dribble

- how all fouls are aggressive fouls

- screens that create no contact as if by defensive voodoo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 10:07 PM   #66
Rookie

Badasi12b's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Have you tried disabling your internet on your system? Go into your network settings and disable your internet connection all together. Not just what WiFi you are connected too. I just tested this to be sure and I was able to create and save a MyGM offline, and then was able to load it while offline
Yeah that's just it. I have only played the game offline. The only time I had the game online was when I first bought the console and was installing the day 1 patch to my xbone at my girls place and decided to install the game afterwards... i never started a game away from home though. When I got home and decided to play the game offline where there is no connection, all of those problems I listed existed. My console is never online when I'm home playing casually. That's when I realized the game doesn't allow to save any progress or settings of you're offline. If you go to 2ks forums on their site there are others experiencing this.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:05 AM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
mine is the comback element or the hold you back where you go ice cold and miss everything while the other team can do no wrong its in both offline and online gameplay and it ruins the game for me......its has that cheap feel to where older basketball game where either too easy on lower difficulties or way to hard on harder difficulties that makes it feel generic and cheap made instead of thinking man the ai is improved nope just a cheap ai that is 2 black eyes to this game...and it makes me not want to play it because i know whats going to happen evey game and its not fun...
Rubbermaid ai man. Been around for years
Old 02-11-2016, 12:06 AM   #68
Rookie

* Rubberband wtf
Old 02-11-2016, 01:11 AM   #69
Rookie

CoachDavid's Arena

OVR: 2
animation that cause turn overs. happens on the double team, you player tries a two handed over head pass only to see the ball head butted out because your player is un aware of where he is.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:23 AM   #70
Rookie

While not being "game breaking", my pet peeve is the ridiculous CPU loose ball reaction in tandem with the inevitable guaranteed basket right afterwards.

And the annoying coach rotations, giving Lowry (who by the way is an imbecile in the game anyway) 16 mins on average while giving Joseph 24 - they are 33/12 in the team sheet. If the point is resting starters, why do our bona fide outer-worldly superstar (namely me) playing 38 mins, a whole lot of it with role players and scrubs?

...and the painfully obvious offensive rebound scripting/nerfing (slips, paralyzing, not extending arms - and if extended, not even trying to grab).

...aaand the poorly hidden scripted rim bounce animations (often connected with previous point).

...aaaaaand even if not game-related, the utterly nonsensical "highlights" in the post-game analysis.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:12 AM   #71
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

-Players dribbling through my body. It's almost as if the only time the ball is tangible is when iyou dribble it off someone's leg. This crap happens every game and it's annoying.

-Offensive players getting speed boosts to pick up loose balls. Completely unfair.

-Passes not being stolen. Sick of seeing my players go for a steal and completely miss or watch the CPU morph through my body to catchba pass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2016, 10:01 AM   #72
Pro

MyCareer how the announcers still call my player (whose actual name is in the audio files) "Freq" and I'm still forced to do that STUPID vibin' dance

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »