Home

Defensive Help!!!!

This is a discussion on Defensive Help!!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2016, 04:05 PM   #1
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Defensive Help!!!!

I'm not the best 2k player....but that's mainly because I grew up playing NBA Live since 1995. I have played 2k since it's Dream cast days but took a few years off from it. I have finally gotten comfortable with the game but I have Done issues. 1st of all....how do u double team? I have tried everything but can't figure out how. On a more detailed note....I have always played Zone in B ball games and then control 1 guy off ball.....usually watching passing lanes...but the rest of my D gets beat easily...and has problems getting back on D after I even make a shot and have the Emphasis always on get back or some get back/some crash. It's frustrating...If I play inside zone they shoot 3s...if it's outside zone they go inside easily. My inside D consists of Tyson Chandler, Boozer and Omeka Okafor....and the just stand there or foul...sometimes they will get a blk....but seldom. I have used Michigan's Sliders and Armor's and seem to play a Lil better D in Michigans but miss way more shots....on Armor's it's a Lil better offense but the D is rancid and I do bump the difficulty to allstar. What setting can I change up elsewhere to help overall? Oh and plz don't 4 get the Double Team info....that may help vs the other teams stars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #2
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Defensive Help!!!!

Trying looking at this thread -

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nity-wiki.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »