Home

NBA 2K16 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available (2-19-16)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available (2-19-16) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2016, 02:14 PM   #49
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K16 Trade Deadline Roster Update Available (2-19-16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
People are really fighting to get back superstar Derrick Rose...
Why do people keep misunderstanding? Nobody said that. As a Bulls fan it's hard to sit back and watch him, unjustifiably get decreased. Nobody's saying "superstar" attritbutes. Hell, he could stay the same rating and I'd be fine. He keeps getting lowered and he's playing WELL. That's the ONLY thing we're saying. Maybe if it was one of the stars on your team you'd understand.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Old 02-24-2016, 02:24 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
Why do people keep misunderstanding? Nobody said that. As a Bulls fan it's hard to sit back and watch him, unjustifiably get decreased. Nobody's saying "superstar" attritbutes. Hell, he could stay the same rating and I'd be fine. He keeps getting lowered and he's playing WELL. That's the ONLY thing we're saying. Maybe if it was one of the stars on your team you'd understand.
https://twitter.com/notarolemodei/st...06845037273088

Pretty sure this guy is asking for SS Rose back...
Old 02-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #51
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur

Lol Maybe he's asking Kyrie to be lowered. He kinda has a point. Similar stats. Shouldn't Kyrie be dropping? Rose is.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2016, 02:31 PM   #52
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
Lol Maybe he's asking Kyrie to be lowered. He kinda has a point. Similar stats. Shouldn't Kyrie be dropping? Rose is.
Did you not read Bedwardsroy big post? Stats are similar but the advanced stats show different. He admitted Rose should go up if he keeps playing like he is
Old 02-24-2016, 02:37 PM   #53
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur

I for one don't want rose to be boosted unjustly lol he isn't deserving of a 85 or 84 .

But yea like I stated in my big post above Rose gonna have to show more to get a proper boost in ratings . I would say he could use a better layup , standing layup and standing close but that's it .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456342644.475415.jpg

Rose's FG% on drives since Jan 1. would be second only to Blake Griffin across the entire season

Hell Kyrie 26 games before the break was shooting 29% from the 3 . The 3 games after the break he's 40% FG and 36% from 3 . 3 currently 77 standing and 76 moving .

Bron shooting 27% from 3 on the year and has a 71 standing and 69 moving .

Isaiah Thomas from Boston is shooting 34% on the year from 3 In game 78 standing 3 and 78 moving .

But we all aren't dumb we know Kyrie can shoot better than this the thing is we want realism in games we gotta keep it even for everyone as far as shooting goes .

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 02-24-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:52 PM   #54
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Did you not read Bedwardsroy big post? Stats are similar but the advanced stats show different. He admitted Rose should go up if he keeps playing like he is

Yea he compared them both entire season wise so of course in a full rose season stats look pretty meh .

I think the guy from Twitter was just comparing the stats between rose and Kyrie from the time he debuted . Kyrie debuted on dec 20th , Cavs only played 2 games before the Christmas Day game comparison involving Rose . Now like I said Rose deserves his current rating based on all his games prior to December 25th , prob should be worse lol . I would just like to see the advance stats between both players starting from December 25th until now . That's 29 games , not that bad of a sample size . It's easy to compare the both now season wise , Kyrie stats look better he's had 19 less games to play than Rose . Rose bad play from the start of the season hurts his season totals and rightfully so .

If anything the Twitter guy should have asked for a Kyrie reduction than a Rose boost.

I'm rambling but let's just hope rose keeps playing well because it's good for the league . Nobody is arguing rose should get a huge boost off 5 games or even 10 , well that's not my case . But 29 games ? You have to wonder when he could get some slight upgrade nothing major . I posted what i posted before to show the improvement he's made from a crappy player at the start to a good respectable Player . Season fold yea Rose still not that great but when you dig into the stats you can see why some people are wondering why no slight improvement since his decline that was justified . I think players ratings should prob change significantly every 4-5 weeks based on play but maybe that's too much to ask we can keep going by the season stats .

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 02-24-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:31 PM   #55
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds

I'm rambling but let's just hope rose keeps playing well because it's good for the league . Nobody is arguing rose should get a huge boost off 5 games or even 10 , well that's not my case . But 29 games ? You have to wonder when he could get some slight upgrade nothing major . I posted what i posted before to show the improvement he's made from a crappy player at the start to a good respectable Player . Season fold yea Rose still not that great but when you dig into the stats you can see why some people are wondering why no slight improvement since his decline that was justified . I think players ratings should prob change significantly every 4-5 weeks based on play but maybe that's too much to ask we can keep going by the season stats .
At his lowest point this season, Rose was a 77 (start of January). He has bumped up 2 OVR points in the past month. So an improvement has occurred. As I said, if he continues to play well, he will continue to be on the rise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2016, 03:56 PM   #56
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
At his lowest point this season, Rose was a 77 (start of January). He has bumped up 2 OVR points in the past month. So an improvement has occurred. As I said, if he continues to play well, he will continue to be on the rise

Appreciated response , forgot he was lower than that . I just hope his finishing keeps getting boosted cuz he still jags a lot of close baskets he normally makes having an 80 close . 58% FG on driving to the basket is crazy good for a PG . 25 game sample size.

But happy you made improvements him I wasn't aware that you had this year I've been out of the loop. I just hope he keeps up the good play, apologies .

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 02-24-2016 at 05:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »