Home

Most Heartbreaking Moment in 2k

This is a discussion on Most Heartbreaking Moment in 2k within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2016, 09:15 AM   #1
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

OVR: 0
Most Heartbreaking Moment in 2k

What's your most heart breaking moment that's ever happened to you in any 2k? I remember losing a game on 2k14 old gen by a buzzer beater 4 point play, and the guy made the free throw, costing me the game. I was furious lol, but what's some of you guys'? This can also include stats you almost missed like one more rebound for a triple double or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 09:31 AM   #2
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Most Heartbreaking Moment in 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevSwerve
What's your most heart breaking moment that's ever happened to you in any 2k? I remember losing a game on 2k14 old gen by a buzzer beater 4 point play, and the guy made the free throw, costing me the game. I was furious lol, but what's some of you guys'?

That sounds crazy!!!

Most heartbreaking moment for me has to be my 3-4 Overtime thriller vs someone in a league game. Might have been 2k11 or 2k12... And in the final seconds of the game.... It disconnected when we were tied lmao its was like 2-3 am my time. That was after playing 12 minute quarters. Yea guys... that's the reason I don't I don't play online that long anymore.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:33 AM   #3
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
That sounds crazy!!!

Most heartbreaking moment for me has to be my 3-4 Overtime thriller vs someone in a league game. Might have been 2k11 or 2k12... And in the final seconds of the game.... It disconnected when we were tied lmao its was like 2-3 am my time. That was after playing 12 minute quarters. Yea guys... that's the reason I don't I don't play online that long anymore.

You have no idea and damn bro, i woulda broke something if that happened to me lol

Old 02-26-2016, 10:42 AM   #4
Rookie

Playing my brother and he hits a buzzer beater with Derek Fisher over Noah and Rose in 2k13 to win the game in double overtime

Old 02-26-2016, 01:19 PM   #5
Rookie

When I bought 2k12 and there was no crew mode
When I bought 2k13 and they said they didn't have time to put in crew mode.
When I I bought 2k14 and they said crew mode was back......and it wasn't...
When I brought 2k15 and was enjoying the Jordan rec center then during the week of the NBA finals the demigod glitch came and destroyed the game.
When I bought 2k16 and they said Pro Am would appease to crew heads and they had no roster spots, poorly done leaderboards.
Oh yeah...the most heartbreaking moment for me was when they introduced VC into the game meaning that we went from being able to make my players as we eases to having to shell out money every time we wanted to make a new myplayer. This is when I knew the game I loves and supported would never be the same and had gone corporate on its loyal fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 01:30 PM   #6
Pro

I didn't had hearbreaking moments but i did had lot of rage moments especially on 2k16.

When i press pass and player passes ball straight into opponent hands must be a nr.1 for me (caused like 5-6 broken ps4 controllers)

When crazy momentum shifts happens and team suddenly goes on 15+ 0 run just to tie the game up in 4th quarter no matter how many timeouts i call (costed me one table lol)

When I defend AI so good they don't have any other options and shotclock is like 2sec left then AI put up 3pointer with likes Tony Allen, Rajon Rondo and drain it over my controlled player + my teammate AI (caused me to stop playing this game because AI have to score one way or another)

While playing 2k16 for like 6 months now i came up to conclusion AI have to score no matter what kind or how good defense you play, they just have to score even if it means kicking the ball from half court, ball must end up in the basket. God i hate scripted/predetermined sports games more than anything, i moved away from scripted action games just because of predictability factor just to find same thing in my favourite basketball game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 02-26-2016, 01:58 PM   #7
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Just had one recently. Playing Orlando-I'm Philly. Up two with 1.8 seconds left. They inbound to Oladipo at mid court and I'm right in his face. Somehow he gets shot off. You know the rest.

I must have watched that replay like 10x to see how it was even possible when I'm right on top of him.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:12 PM   #8
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
Just had one recently. Playing Orlando-I'm Philly. Up two with 1.8 seconds left. They inbound to Oladipo at mid court and I'm right in his face. Somehow he gets shot off. You know the rest.

I must have watched that replay like 10x to see how it was even possible when I'm right on top of him.

That sucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »