Home

Have they slightly changed the game speed?

This is a discussion on Have they slightly changed the game speed? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2016, 02:58 AM   #1
Rookie

nbacoventry's Arena

OVR: 1
Have they slightly changed the game speed?

Played game 58 of my 76ers myGM last night (7-51) against the Wizards and it really felt different in how fast the game was being played. Never seen a game so fast.

All the animations that I saw seemed like they have been speeded up ever so slightly. Straight after the tip off which the Wizards won, within 5 seconds after an amazing laser pass into the paint they go up 2-0, my defence had no time to react. It

Sometime in the middle of the game, there was a loose ball which 1 player on both teams went for, the dive for the ball animation looked like they got to the ball quicker than I've seen before whenever they dive for the ball. Layup animations looked like they were a little faster than normal too, also the speed of the passing.

Wizards ended up having over 20 fast break points I think, can't remember exactly. I've played all 58 games so far of MyGM so I know each game is going to be different, but the speed of how the game was playing, really have not seen that before. It might of been because the Wizards have quicker players than I do, but don't recall anything this unusual when I first played the Wizards earlier in the season.

One thing I did notice as was also thinking that I've not seen this before is when with possession of the ball, while dribbling, that each time the ball bounces the PS4 controller vibrates, was sure I've not had that before. Maybe I have and only just recognised it.

Played a couple of games Thursday and the speed of the game felt like it always has, that simulation feel. The Wizards game though had a arcade feel about it with the pace of the game. I checked my sliders and settings mid-game in case something had been changed like game speed, but nothing had.

Anyone else notice that the animations and game speed have been speeded up slightly since yesterday? Will play more games later and see if I'm still seeing the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »