Home

Evverytime You try to Play With Randoms In The Park.....

This is a discussion on Evverytime You try to Play With Randoms In The Park..... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2016, 07:51 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Evverytime You try to Play With Randoms In The Park.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Yes, lol, it's bot behavior: they have like now sense of adjustment - just program to follow the same routine.

I start to liken the hesitation 3 and size up / speed boost spammers to bots as well because they seemingly show no hope of adjusting their routine based on previous outcomes.

The bold is what alarms me most: how is it do many randoms are defending everyone but their own man? Where did they learn this was a viable strategy for generating stops lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

My theory is that Rookie Casual is to blame for this. On that mode they can run around the court stripping anyone, make shots at will from 3 and make crazy contested layups, all as a 55 Ovr.

Transmit that approach onto the park, and it's those exact same things that you see them doing game after game.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:17 AM   #18
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Can't blame them though. It's really not worth it to play on anything higher if you want badges and a good shot chart .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 03-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #19
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

This many randoms really believe they can achieve the same results in Park as MC Rookie Casual? 😨

If that's the case, 2k, please provide a disclaimer: "My Park uses All-Star difficulty."

Also do people not care about their teammate grade? I'd appreciate more punishment towards ignoring open teammates and leaving your assignment on defense.

Old 03-14-2016, 01:06 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
This many randoms really believe they can achieve the same results in Park as MC Rookie Casual? 😨

If that's the case, 2k, please provide a disclaimer: "My Park uses All-Star difficulty."

Also do people not care about their teammate grade? I'd appreciate more punishment towards ignoring open teammates and leaving your assignment on defense.

I could agree, only if 2k would stop randomly switching your assignment when you're guarding your man. I've he too many instances where I'm sticking close to mine, then some bonehead runs off his man, and just before the guy shoots, my arrow switches from my man all the way to his HALFWAY ACROSS THE DARN COURT.
Old 03-14-2016, 01:13 PM   #21
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

I played with some randoms Sunday and had a good experience. We went on a 4 🔥 including a pair of wins against a legendary cheese squad. Unfortunately one of the randoms left the Park abruptly and we couldn't continue.

*We were an all guard lineup: 2x 6'7" PG and a 6'6" SG

Overall, they both played very competently. The Legend (Dope) was efficient on both ends and showed to not only be knowledgeable of the game but also skillful. Our other random (Egg) was the lesser (All-Star rep) of the 3 of us but a reliable shooter. On defense his vice is chasing the ball and double teaming too much. This was our undoing in the 3rd match against the legend squad and the other random end up leaving.

I'll share a link here to our gameplay for March 13. This is from our contest against the legend cheese squad.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/mistahanz/videos

uploadfromtaptalk1457975447103.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457975464441.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457975473179.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457975481309.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457975489337.jpg

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 03-14-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2016, 01:16 PM   #22
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
I could agree, only if 2k would stop randomly switching your assignment when you're guarding your man. I've he too many instances where I'm sticking close to mine, then some bonehead runs off his man, and just before the guy shoots, my arrow switches from my man all the way to his HALFWAY ACROSS THE DARN COURT.
Who to Guard system could use some tweaking.

I personally have mine off because of the assistance glitches.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2016, 01:36 PM   #23
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Now I see why i haven't been able to get in a squad game since I started lol.. I am the type of player though if I am playing with some random people all I am going to do is play defense and pass. I prob would only average 3 shots a game and that's if they were wide open under the basket lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »