Home

No defensive rebounding and constant fast break points after free-throw made

This is a discussion on No defensive rebounding and constant fast break points after free-throw made within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
Rookie

Mysterious's Arena

OVR: 1
No defensive rebounding and constant fast break points after free-throw made

Please tell me there's some slider correction or setting change to fix this ridiculousness. I've watched five times in a half a shot go up, it be missed by the offence, they rebound it again take another shot and miss it and get the next rebound while my defence stands around looking doing nothing. Why the hell is my team not rebounding? Why am I getting beaten numerous times on one position in the rebounding department? Why are my guys not grabbing the ball?

And why the heck after a made free-throw does my defence constantly fall asleep and the other team just simply run down the floor for an easy layup down the lane? Am I missing some setting here? Do I mistakenly have some setting for them to play like crap after making a free throw? I've watch this happen three times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2016, 12:12 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: No defensive rebounding and constant fast break points after free-throw made

1. Manually rebound. Switch to the player who is closest to the rebound after the shot goes up and hit Y.

2. Behind post defensive assignment. Less steals, better defensive/rebounding positioning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »