Home

Can Tier 3 Knicks beat Tier 1 Warriors Online ? With great game-planning maybe ...

This is a discussion on Can Tier 3 Knicks beat Tier 1 Warriors Online ? With great game-planning maybe ... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 08:03 PM   #9
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Can Tier 3 Knicks beat Tier 1 Warriors Online ? With great game-planning maybe ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
Yes please lol I wanna see how that can work against a great team like Warriros online. I have done it before with the Hawks but at least Milsap can pretend he can shoot lol I just did it the other day with Favors and Sheldon Mack that worked suprisingly well. But yes do post the game, I would like to see how others approach meh PG with no range PF lol
Lol.... You can beat any team with any other team. Ratings help in the long run. But knowing fundamentals and your teams strength.

I played with the Wolves for about 2 months after Flipped passed. Rubio, Martin (at that time), Wiggins, Kat and Garnett (at that time). I usually ran the Hawks or the Warriors freelance. Rubio can shoot. Don't get it confused. He's not Curry. But he is a knock down shooter. http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/8988/ricky-rubio

Kat is a beast..... 92 mid and 70 3's. Not to mention. LaVine. You need to play a lot of defense. Because outside of Rubio , Wiggins and Kat. They are all stupid lol jk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Can Tier 3 Knicks beat Tier 1 Warriors Online ? With great game-planning maybe ..

I made it to GOAT using the Kings as my primary team (30-17) and I used to win games vs the Warriors/Cavs all the time when they were tier 3, you're just playing on a razors edge though. You cannot make mistakes or turn the ball over, I find that having a big man helps a long way, you can keep games really close with the Magic as long as you feed Nikola and play off him.

Oddly enough, I struggle more using Tier 1 teams, I don't know why that is, but I've been very good with the Bucks when they were Tier 2, Jazz and Blazers, yet when I use some of the better teams I just fall apart. The Knicks are a great Tier 3 team the same way the Kings are a great Tier 2 team, mostly because they have two big men, one inside and the other outside and you can use Melo to close games. If you play someone that uses a team with strong guards you could be in trouble though, their backcourt is bad.

Last edited by abuC; 04-04-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:40 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Twovles are a great team, one of the best team in the game if used correctly, i run 3 different schemes with them, Jazz are super nice too but you have to play a perfect game to win vs elite teams....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 09:37 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law504
Twovles are a great team, one of the best team in the game if used correctly, i run 3 different schemes with them, Jazz are super nice too but you have to play a perfect game to win vs elite teams....
The Wolves starting 5 is good, the bench is a huge problem, especially when you go against Thunder users or 95-96 Bulls and they play their starting 5 the entire game while your guys burn through stamina and your bench has to come in.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:24 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

My 2nd unit comes in around 3min left in the 1st quarter

LaVine
Shabazz
Prince
Rudez
Smith

I run Fist 25 and 52 quick for LaVine and let my offense goes through him

My 3rd unit usually start of the 2nd
Rudio
Wiggins
Prince
Towns

Im telling everyone Twolves is freaking sweet, Im like 30-2 with them online, Wiggins is a glitch and I rarely miss with LaVine, Prince will not miss at mid-range.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »