Home

Quick Pausing should be STOPPED

This is a discussion on Quick Pausing should be STOPPED within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2016, 01:05 AM   #17
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quick Pausing should be STOPPED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
I despised the flash pause and the replays back then but I sort of miss it now. It was like a cool way to trash talk if you didn't have a mic. I wish they would bring the replays back.

Back in the day I loved going up against those bums that would pause the game and replay their dunks and threes. As annoying as it was it was a great motivational tool lmao. There was no better feeling than getting a nasty dunk or hitting a clutch shot and replaying it back to them and watching them rage quit.
The best thing to make people rage was to pause and show them getting stripped or turning the ball over lol I'd just show em me stripping them while zig zagging in super slow mo.

-Allen Iverson
Old 04-05-2016, 02:18 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 6

Playing someone right now that's doing it when I'm at the line.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:35 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 6

This is some BS, this guy quick pauses on almost every shot and my guys just stop moving, he had an offensive rebound because of it that sealed the game for him. I couldn't switch to rebound when he did it, I honestly hate the vast majority of 2k's community and the fact 2k enables this **** is even more annoying.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:25 AM   #20
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Yea I had someone doing it to last night too. But he quit once I got the lead in the 3rd. BUt I have a question for you guys. I was playing Rocket League with my friend the other day. And then we quit out of an unranked game. But its said we need wait 15 minutes until we could play again.... I'd love 2k to put something like that in.

Last edited by jeebs9; 04-12-2016 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:27 AM   #21
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0

I can honestly say in my 8 years of playing 2K I'm fortunate enough to have never come across someone douchey enough to purposely pause the game during gameplay to try and throw me off. And I've come across some real scumbags online.

I'd probably go crazy if someone did that to me lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #22
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
I can honestly say in my 8 years of playing 2K I'm fortunate enough to have never come across someone douchey enough to purposely pause the game during gameplay to try and throw me off. And I've come across some real scumbags online.

I'd probably go crazy if someone did that to me lol.
I had a guy once try and delay the game as long as possible once he knew he was gonna lose. He started it like right at the beginning of the 4th in a blowout. First he called the rest of his timeouts and waited through them. Then the rest of his timer (which was full). Then, on offense he would inbound the ball then chuck it full court to stop the clock and make things go a little slower. Then he would intentional foul me two or three possessions in a row (cause you get kicked on either the 3rd of 4th, I don't remember, and he knew it) then the next possession he would just flop all over the court to make me want to shoot it earlier and not get kicked himself, then rinse and repeat the cycle of fouling and full court heaves.

Needless to say, It was the longest four minutes of 2K in my life. Too bad for him, I had my TV in the background and just paid attention to that the majority of the time
Old 04-12-2016, 11:34 AM   #23
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

If they put a user to user agreement pause menu and both users can change settings too. That would hammer all this crap. I even told a guy I was recording. He came on the mic and said I don't care. You suck".

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »