Home

Work Hard Play Hard: True Badge Earning

This is a discussion on Work Hard Play Hard: True Badge Earning within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Work Hard Play Hard: True Badge Earning

I think 2K devs should make it to where you can only upgrade you badges based on the level you played on.

Example: If you played on Rookie or Pro, any slider type. You shouldn't be able to upgrade your badge from bronze at all... Same for earning it with casual sliders....

For Allstar or Superstar you should only be able to upgrade to Silver max (pending you played on default or Simulation).

HOF Default or Sim should allow you to upgrade to gold...
Why? Why should guys that play on ***** levels be able to accomplish the same as those who have it much harder?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 11:06 AM   #2
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Work Hard Play Hard: True Badge Earning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMurphinTime
I think 2K devs should make it to where you can only upgrade you badges based on the level you played on.

Example: If you played on Rookie or Pro, any slider type. You shouldn't be able to upgrade your badge from bronze at all... Same for earning it with casual sliders....

For Allstar or Superstar you should only be able to upgrade to Silver max (pending you played on default or Simulation).

HOF Default or Sim should allow you to upgrade to gold...
Why? Why should guys that play on ***** levels be able to accomplish the same as those who have it much harder?
Why does it bother you? I can understand maybe if its for Parks but seriously why do you let it bother you? Why should I be punished because I dont want to deal with HOF cheese. If 2k wants to balance them for each difficulty level then fine otherwise keep it the way it is.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Work Hard Play Hard: True Badge Earning

Well this degenerated quickly.

Badge earning is fine. Not sure why it's a huge problem to you considering the myriad of other issues this game has. I could care less if a cheeser has maxed out guys with all the badges. They all suck anyway. Predictable patterns, they have no concept of how to create when you beat the go to move they're doing. They only pass reactively and not proactively.

For the sake of a balanced game, I hope they get the launches and the shooting right. Currently shooting is still slightly too high, and oops are still busted.

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »