Home

30-Team Control Off-Season Problem

This is a discussion on 30-Team Control Off-Season Problem within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2016, 12:44 PM   #1
Rookie

flo182's Arena

OVR: 0
30-Team Control Off-Season Problem

Hey Guys, I have the following problem in MyLeague and I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem or could help me solve it.

I know that there are quite a lot of people using the 30-Team Control Option in MyLeague to avoid the unrealistic trades and free-agency signings that happen when you only control one team or play MyGM.

Playing the mode this way offers so much potential and has been very fun so far but everytime I arrive at the Off-Season I have the following problem:

-> If I start making decisions for Team A (e.g. contract offers, team-options etc.) and then move forward to Team B to make their decisions, the game rejects all the decisions I did for Team A.

e.g. I make a contract offer with the Thunder for Durant in the 16/17 Offseason, move forward to the next Team and also make an offer for Durant, the moment I sim forward to the following day in free-agency, the previous contract offer isnt there.

Same with player options.

This leads to the very annoying problem that I can only make decisions for one team a day. With only 13 days of free-agency but 30 teams to control this leaves a lot of players on the market ^^

So can anyone help me with this? Or can you 2k-Guys tell me anything about this?
Whats the point of having a 30-team control option if the whole Off-Season is not designed for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 10:50 AM   #2
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 30-Team Control Off-Season Problem

It should keep the offer, as long as you don't go back to that team's screen before you advance it. I had problems with it on 2k15 where I'd go through every team, accept everybody's contracts, and then I'd get back to the first team to check it and it would say I didn't accept it. It accepts it, you just can't go back to that team's screen after you accept the contracts, otherwise you have to accept them again.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 04-13-2016, 04:51 PM   #3
Rookie

flo182's Arena

OVR: 0

okay I'll try that. Thanks a lot!
Old 04-15-2016, 01:41 PM   #4
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3

I only control 3 teams, but feel like i had similar problems.

To accept with the next team, don't you have to go back to the menu to change teams? But then it didn't seem to save.
I think I just ended up going on with the team I actually play with and hoped that it didn't do anything stupid with the other 2 teams.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:42 PM   #5
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
It should keep the offer, as long as you don't go back to that team's screen before you advance it. I had problems with it on 2k15 where I'd go through every team, accept everybody's contracts, and then I'd get back to the first team to check it and it would say I didn't accept it. It accepts it, you just can't go back to that team's screen after you accept the contracts, otherwise you have to accept them again.
This is right - the only one that doesn't stick is matching contracts. No matter what, if you match the contract offered to a rookie player, you will lose that match once you go to another team.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »