Home

Please bring back body types or something!

This is a discussion on Please bring back body types or something! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2016, 03:29 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please bring back body types or something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxior
You guys asking too much from this company, I mean they have wingspan in this game and every single player still have 50 wingspan, nothing has been adjusted EVER, it's pathetic how much can be done and how little actually is.
50 just seems to be a default number given to everyone, but if you actually do an eye test you can tell they do have different wingspans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2016, 10:07 AM   #26
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

The editor in this generation of games is ridiculously limited compared to what we had in NBA2K13. I understood in NBA2K14 (it was first gen / port). I was frustrated it was missing in NBA2K15. There's absolutely NO excuse for it NOT being in NBA2K16.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:32 PM   #27
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastysausage
50 just seems to be a default number given to everyone, but if you actually do an eye test you can tell they do have different wingspans.
If you look an Kevin McHale for instance, does he look like he has 8'0 wingspan? Or payers like Iverson or Brand? They all have regular wingspans in game. Maybe a few current players like Brow or other cover athletes do, but vast majority absolutely are inaccurate.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:46 PM   #28
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

As long as the 2k community keeps going with cheese length/height, body types won't matter.

I made my player a mixture of Blake and AD, but everyone and their mother make Giannis length and height players. If they make body types matter, we are gonna see only two body types in park and pro am, Shaq and AD.

Last edited by acetheredcomet; 04-21-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetheredcomet
As long as the 2k community keeps going with cheese length/height, body types won't matter.

I made my player a mixture of Blake and AD, but everyone and their mother make Giannis length and height players. If they make body types matter, we are gonna see only two body types in park and pro am, Shaq and AD.
They need to tie speed, strength and acceleration to weight to prevent that from happening, the heavier the player the stronger he is but the slower he becomes. Right now it really seems to be loose, there's not much of a athleticism gap between a 250lbs power forward and a 350 pound center.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »