Home

I think I may have figured out issue with long passes for score. (video)

This is a discussion on I think I may have figured out issue with long passes for score. (video) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2016, 01:20 PM   #1
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
I think I may have figured out issue with long passes for score. (video)

https://streamable.com/hhh7

Excuse the bootleg cell phone coverage... Anyway, what I noticed was that after timeouts and between quarters when the players are generated back on the court that sometimes the defender, in my case Tobias Harris, is generated way on the other side of the court while LeBron is all on his own over on the other side. The CPU notices this immediately and sends a full court pass to him. Harris simply can not recover as you can see the CPU hauling tail over to LBJ as I switched on to him. He cant realistically recover, as you see and it leads to these super easy shots or drives.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 01:54 PM   #2
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: I think I may have figured out issue with long passes for score. (video)

Yea this happens when someone is jamming on the X button to skip all the cut scenes. So your their re swap happens in those corners. I'm guessing that's where they created them.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:12 PM   #3
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Yea this happens when someone is jamming on the X button to skip all the cut scenes. So your their re swap happens in those corners. I'm guessing that's where they created them.
Thing is I wasn't spamming anything. Just chilling playing the NBA today game. It seems like a glitch or something though because Harris is like on top of the bench. It happened like 3 times and each time the CPU went Peyton Manning for an easy score. I can deal with me wandering off my guy and getting burned, but don't have me completely out of position to begin with with no chance of recovery.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #4
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Thing is I wasn't spamming anything. Just chilling playing the NBA today game. It seems like a glitch or something though because Harris is like on top of the bench. It happened like 3 times and each time the CPU went Peyton Manning for an easy score. I can deal with me wandering off my guy and getting burned, but don't have me completely out of position to begin with with no chance of recovery.
I've this problem since day one. Players will be on the sideline or on the bench like they forgot they were playing a basketball game
Old 04-22-2016, 08:06 PM   #5
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

You mean like this(check out where Calderon is out of the timeout)?

That **** is crazy. I've had multiple instances where my players spawn in some random spot on the court and my opponent turbos right past me to the rim because they're out of position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 09:28 PM   #6
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
You mean like this(check out where Calderon is out of the timeout)?

That **** is crazy. I've had multiple instances where my players spawn in some random spot on the court and my opponent turbos right past me to the rim because they're out of position.

It sucks man and there's nothing you can do about it. You start the freaking play out at a huge disadvantage. Imagine losing a game to this. I don't even play online but I saw it enough against the CPU. Today was my forst time seeing where it originates from. 2K needs to tighten this up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »