Home

Utah Jazz is a glitched team

This is a discussion on Utah Jazz is a glitched team within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2016, 01:39 AM   #9
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Utah Jazz is a glitched team

The AI Jazz are solid because their freelance and playbook are pretty good and have a lot of actions that require user attention to guard properly. This coupled with the wild help rotations make them tougher to play against in 2K than they are in real life.

So when you start breaking down on defense and your AI teammates have to help/overhelp, not only do you give up open shots but your team rotates off of their bigs who are very good rebounders as it is.

Utah had a nice team this year and were always a team you really didn't want to see on your schedule. This is reflected in the game...

But like a few other things in 2K that align with the NBA in real life, how it happens is what can be occasionally unpleasant.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson

Last edited by jattnanga; 04-29-2016 at 01:41 AM.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:46 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

Ok I played a few more games and I'm starting to see that the Hornets are a all around team. Still, its a shame how terrible Kimba is. Kimba has absolutely no defense. This step back move you people speak of is garbage. I kinda cant force it when playing with Kimba. You just have to hope hes in the right spot because hes more of a spot up shooter it seems. Lin is better than Kimba.

Utah has that dude Hood who can freaking make any shot on the court. 2k over rated the team. Sure their a good team, But some of the shots they make are a bit unnatural looking. Hayward hits shots with hands in his face. The rebounds are F up. Things happen on the court that are weird but it works in their favor. Like one time I got called for a flagrant foul for no reason just because I was up on points.

The comeback glitch is strong in this Jazz team. The force of the comeback cheese runs deep in the Jazz. Its ridiculous. Its BS and it pisses me off to no end

VC/2k sports fan
Old 05-01-2016, 07:41 AM   #11
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
Ok I played a few more games and I'm starting to see that the Hornets are a all around team. Still, its a shame how terrible Kimba is. Kimba has absolutely no defense. This step back move you people speak of is garbage. I kinda cant force it when playing with Kimba. You just have to hope hes in the right spot because hes more of a spot up shooter it seems. Lin is better than Kimba.

Utah has that dude Hood who can freaking make any shot on the court. 2k over rated the team. Sure their a good team, But some of the shots they make are a bit unnatural looking. Hayward hits shots with hands in his face. The rebounds are F up. Things happen on the court that are weird but it works in their favor. Like one time I got called for a flagrant foul for no reason just because I was up on points.

The comeback glitch is strong in this Jazz team. The force of the comeback cheese runs deep in the Jazz. Its ridiculous. Its BS and it pisses me off to no end

VC/2k sports fan

So because you're not good with a certain team, and can't beat a GOOD Jazz team who would probably win a lot more games if they were in the East, te game is glitched and cheats?

I played with the Hornets the other day and dropped 55 with Nic Batum. They're a fun team to play with, you clearly just can't use them as well as you think you can.

I can't believe this is even a thread right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Frank k is a monster in this game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2016, 10:02 AM   #13
Pro

OK, we can conclude there are no glitched teams but some players are hard to use in the game for sure. There are also some players who play waay beyond their ratings game in and game out. I remember back on 2K14 i could beast with Ricky Ledo lol. I mean dude was rated around 70's low 70's, i could easily post with him 20 pts and with good percentages tho. Weird but that's the way it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 05-03-2016, 04:43 PM   #14
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
@shadio all small players are useless in 2K, just take a look at Isaiah Thomas for example. Best players to use in 2K for years had been athletic wings, i could beast with J.R. Smith, Gerald Green, Shannon Brown, James White.
Incorrect.

I wreck with Muggsy Bogues.

Nobody can touch his handles.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:01 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Incorrect.

I wreck with Muggsy Bogues.

Nobody can touch his handles.
Good for you, most of times i get blocked when playing with likes of I.Thomas, Brandon Knight, Kemba Walker..like i play with some kids. I'm just refering on their (in)ability to drive and layup..like they do in real life. I'm not talking about stepbacks, crossovers, dribbles, shooting ability just..driving ability because apparently even Goran Dragic turn into white Hassan Whiteside when you try to layup on him with Thomas, sigh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #16
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

I hate playing the Jazz, glitched or not. They are so hard to beat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »