Home

When Feedback Goes Wrong....

This is a discussion on When Feedback Goes Wrong.... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2016, 12:45 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
When Feedback Goes Wrong....

Last year everyone complained about 5 things.1. Zig Zag.
2. Demi-Gods
3. Patch 4.
4. Rec Center waiting times.
5. Small Forwards

Thankfully none of those things are still an issue. Zig Zags are gone, Demi-Gods are gone, shooting is ok, Rec is gone. That leaves Small Forwards. The position that was so dominant last year, became a victim of attribute caps and brackets. Small Forwards are slow on defense, great shooters, ok finishers, snails in speed, in the right hands they can be amazing, I use this position all the time. But, they have some flaws.

They get easily blown by on defense, even with MAX attributes, they recover terribly slow, 7'3 center can keep up with them, since Patch 6 you cant make a15 foot pass in front of you. I know last year they were OP. But, this year us and PF's are seriously forgotten.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 12:51 AM   #2
Pro

Re: When Feedback Goes Wrong....

I've seen a handful of SF's in the park since patch 6 and people are doing good with them. It's way easier to check the guards since 2k nerfed them. They aren't as bad as before. Hopefully they get a slight boost along with the SG's next year.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:17 AM   #3
Pro

Re: When Feedback Goes Wrong....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
I've seen a handful of SF's in the park since patch 6 and people are doing good with them. It's way easier to check the guards since 2k nerfed them. They aren't as bad as before. Hopefully they get a slight boost along with the SG's next year.
Yeah this patch helped tremendously on defense, only problem is once someone blows by you your done, they have the reaction time of snail stuck in mud.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »