Home

Welcome Back Zig Zag Cheese !

This is a discussion on Welcome Back Zig Zag Cheese ! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2016, 09:42 PM   #17
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Welcome Back Zig Zag Cheese !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Yeah it's not as overpowered as the speed burst but extremely frustrating to cover. Playing as a center and going up a big who abuses this move drives me nuts lol if I try and crowd him he'll just drive by me and dunk and if I give the center space he'll just shoot a three...
I hear ya re the challenge here lol but if you were my teammate I would encourage you to give space and let him him chuck the 3.

I really don't know why you're getting beat easy though? If anything so be it, let him take you on the dribble and draw him into a double team because a teammate gaurd can poke the ball loose on the help.

I'll share a clip here of someone abusing this move.. it's definitely more OP in 2s and this YouTuber loves to run with 2 and 3 bigs, all big lineups and they sauce with this tactic.. he knows it's cheap lol they had this same animation in 15 and it was part of a crossover package and Cheesers would abuse it with 7ft demigods and platinum deadeye lol

Below you don't get to see how to defend it well because these two gaurds are defending the two bigs very poorly but watching the video you might get a new impression re how to defend this tactic better... the bigs actually defended the gaurds better on this same tactic lol

https://youtu.be/yy9pKY2Wol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 05-08-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:15 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

I've seen quite a few folks zig Zag'n again. More so the horrible players though. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Old 05-09-2016, 01:01 AM   #19
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

Ive been running into jamal Crawford size up spammers with occasional kobe size up spammers. Too predictable and know how to clamp those types of players even before patch 6. Meanwhile, I just finished a 17 game winning streak at sunset.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:16 PM   #20
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce87
Ive been running into jamal Crawford size up spammers with occasional kobe size up spammers. Too predictable and know how to clamp those types of players even before patch 6. Meanwhile, I just finished a 17 game winning streak at sunset.
Yep. Super predictable. I've even turned the mic on after the 4th time to flat out say: "Come on man, you've shown me that every time down the court, I'm not biting on it".

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 05-09-2016, 01:41 PM   #21
Rookie

myathebee's Arena

They use the Steph Curry hop jumper animation to zig zag...It's extremely lame and extremely easy to defend.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »