Home

Meta MyPlayer Creation Guide [OC]

This is a discussion on Meta MyPlayer Creation Guide [OC] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2016, 02:16 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Meta MyPlayer Creation Guide [OC]

I agree 100%. So many people with all the same ole stuff. Makes them easily predictable
Old 06-01-2016, 02:47 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusDids29
Nah bro, I disagree with ur PF views.... tell Sid I said hi

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-pf-2k16.html
Good stuff man. My proam squad uses the post alot in our half court offense and our bigs have decent success with a basic post fade and spin, but their moves dont go any further than that. You have one of the best post games I've seen this year, gotta give major props when its deserved.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #51
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I always like making a great rebounder , passer, and entertaining finisher around the basket but a great defender as well. I'm willing to sacrifice a three point shot and Ballhandling for at least a capable midrange.

Next year I want make myplayers like
Prime Wade , Scottie Pippen , Tim Duncan. I just couldn't make them accurate this year.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

Last edited by Rockie_Fresh88; 06-16-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #52
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Ultimately it comes down to preference.

I don't like running a 6'7 point because I believe at the point I'm setting up the offense. Not looking to score or rebound. If my guy's smaller and faster I can get into the paint and distribute easier.

My 6'8 inside shooting guard is impossible for "meta" builds to counter because he does everything they don't. No guard knows how to defend me in the paint. I hit fades like I'm MJ or Kobe and if that's not there I drive in and finish on someone or get to the line. Leave me open? Shot's still wet enough to hit open 3's.

I really feel like the game's more fun when you're playing it differently. Makes things a lot less monotonous.

-Allen Iverson
Old 06-16-2016, 03:27 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI

I don't like running a 6'7 point because I believe at the point I'm setting up the offense. Not looking to score or rebound. If my guy's smaller and faster I can get into the paint and distribute easier.

My 6'8 inside shooting guard is impossible for "meta" builds to counter because he does everything they don't. No guard knows how to defend me in the paint. I hit fades like I'm MJ or Kobe and if that's not there I drive in and finish on someone or get to the line. Leave me open? Shot's still wet enough to hit open 3's.

I really feel like the game's more fun when you're playing it differently. Makes things a lot less monotonous.
sounds like you may be the best guard in this game then.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:37 PM   #54
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Yeah your inside SG is everything I wanted my inside SF to be a 6'8.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 06-17-2016, 11:37 AM   #55
Banned

I sincerely hope that the hesitation that crossovers provide now is enough room and space to get open. And that it is truly enough to green those shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2016, 07:05 PM   #56
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

I have yet to try an Inside build - good looks here.

I already have a balanced 6ft6 SG who does very well going inside and outside as well as an Outside 6ft7 PG who does the same fairly well.

As much as I want to try the Inside build: I just don't see how much more value it can yield over a balanced build. It seems too extreme but I do like some of the unique privileges like strength.

I also wouldn't max out Inside because I would want some decent Rebounding as well for snagging. I would prolly go 10 and 10 on both or 15 and 5.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »