Home

NBA 2K17 Standard, Kobe Bryant Legend & Kobe Bryant Legend Gold Edition Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Standard, Kobe Bryant Legend & Kobe Bryant Legend Gold Edition Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2016, 03:42 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Standard, Kobe Bryant Legend & Kobe Bryant Legend Gold Edition Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
So basically just gifts for online players, and a couple of trinkets.

How about a special classic Kobe team or something instead of VC and the usual guff for myteam/player?

These limited editions are a waste of money in my opinion.
they're catering to the kids. a legend edition should have some extra teams or somethin'.
Old 06-30-2016, 06:00 PM   #34
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA 2K17 Standard, Kobe Bryant Legend & Kobe Bryant Legend Gold Edition Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I just wish the disc version would unlock the digital version on whatever console you install it on. I don't want to have to take a disc in and out of my PS4 for 12 months.
lol, are you serious?

Yeah, let's allow people to get the digital version so that they can immediately turn around and trade in the disc after it's installed. Sounds legit.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:17 PM   #35
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
lol, are you serious?

Yeah, let's allow people to get the digital version so that they can immediately turn around and trade in the disc after it's installed. Sounds legit.

Doesn't seem to be a problem with Blurays. All they have to do is put in a digital code like they do with DLC. Just that it's tied to your PSN and the disc. If you use the code, it makes the disc worthless. If you don't want to use the code, then you can use the disc and the code becomes worthless.

I just don't want to have to put in a disc when I'm playing a game, yet they only give discounts on hard copies, not digital, so I either pay full price or have to deal with a disc.

No reason to be such a jerk about the reply either. I don't mind if you disagree, but there's no reason to be disparaging.

Last edited by BA2929; 06-30-2016 at 08:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2016, 08:49 PM   #36
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

So if you order the digital Legend Gold Edition you won't get the physical items right? Should at least be cheaper or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 07-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #37
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
Right there with you, brother. Fingers crossed we get some new additions.....
Hopefully in nba 2k17 they will allow us to share created arenas and unis. That way we can create our own nba seasons from the past. Just like ubr for pc.

Last edited by midwestking100; 07-01-2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:19 AM   #38
Pro

preordered gold limited addition AND convinced the wife to take our anniversary trip the weekend BEFORE 2k17 comes out.

i know a lot of my friends have said "$100? cmon do you not remember last years release? we couldnt play pro am for a month and the servers are STILL garbage"

but the way i look it is, i buy the season pass on any game i buy these days anyway and figure ive more than got my moneys worth. if i go out with the fellas im gonna spend $300-400 per night gauranteed! if im playing 2k in my home office im gonna spend $300-400 MAX, all year ( dont judge me, between myteam, myplayer and 2 profiles its gonna happen-but im blessed with a great job so its all good)

cant wait for the 16th
Old 07-18-2016, 05:30 AM   #39
Rookie

theman824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman824
Is the Legend Gold Edition confirmed for Europe?

Amazon Germany has the Standard Edition and the Legend Edition, both with the early delivery date Sep 16th for pre-orders, today still no sign of the Legend Gold Edition. Does anyone know?

Nobody knows?
There's still no Legend Gold Edition on amazon.de as of today. amazon.co.uk actually still only lists the Standard Edition.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:16 PM   #40
Just started!

Does the Legend Edition Gold include only the Kobe free agent card and MJ card for MyTeam? Or does it have Kobe, MJ, AND Paul George? Asking because Smoove said in his video about the different editions that for Legend Gold you get all 3. But nowhere does 2K explicitly state that in their marketing advertisements so did he just make a mistake?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »