Home

Is it possible to get hot in this game?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to get hot in this game? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2016, 03:01 AM   #9
Rookie

Macs Power's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it possible to get hot in this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Exactly there is much more going on for each player when it comes to this stuff. Depending on the players badges and ratings. Even when your playing non my playerr mode. You have to think that each player has a rating. And every single thing effects his rhythm. From steals to rebounds and blocks to leaving your man open to making a good pass to an open shooter. This is an old game. But I had really good ball movement and was hitting 3's. Everyone on the floor is hot expect Ron Harper.

Yeah, true that. I think 2k tried to individualise players more this time, albeit not perfectly, they're getting there

For example, I've noticed that each time I've missed the first shot by Lillard (usually from 3) he goes cold auto but if he hits it then he becomes insta-buckets haha. Steph is a bit different but a bit tough to use I've noticed

NBA Fan since 2007
Old 06-04-2016, 03:27 AM   #10
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

I had a player in MyLeague go for 52 points Terrence Ross-style with a 78 overaller. 24 1st Q points and 5/5 3s with a 77 3 rating (with more difficuly sliders.) Unfortunately, the game crashed upon exit. I ended up never achieving that career-high again.

Point is, it's definitely possible. Just that it's extremely rare to the point where you can't even rely on double red rings. Other than MyCareer, I've never been in that type of zone. And even in MyCareer I don't think that's truly happened. Maybe when the 3pt was raised in an update I had a few insane shooting games. Never had a >=9 3pt game though.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Last edited by Phreezy P; 06-04-2016 at 03:30 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:39 AM   #11
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah, I've had it happen before.

I remember when this game first came out it was damn near impossible to hit back to back 3s with the same player lmao.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »