Home

Yeah, I am done with MyGM. Injuries are out of hand.

This is a discussion on Yeah, I am done with MyGM. Injuries are out of hand. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2016, 09:10 AM   #17
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Yeah, I am done with MyGM. Injuries are out of hand.

MyGM is terrible anyway. Can't play it because of those awful trades.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:21 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
You're done with a mode because you got an injury? So season ending injuries just don't happen in real life?

Yeah, maybe this isn't the game for you. Or, as others have suggested, play my league and edit any injury you want.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Kawhi has like an A rating for durability and he went down with a season ending injury. Conley gets injured every time and you constantly have injuries throughout the season.

Now if you're telling me the solution is to play a different mode, that's not quite a solution is it? Or it's not very good.

What i was looking for was maybe something in the mode you could do to lessen the occurrence of injuries. Like, hiring a better trainer, or doing something.

Even when a "solution" was given, it took 4 posts of "haha what a **** post" and even the post with the "solution" was precluded by "what a ****post"
Excellent advice, people.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2016, 09:24 AM   #19
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

You're missing the point, man. ANY player can get a season ending injury at any given time, it happens.

Go take a look at the NBA injury report from the past few seasons and you'd be shocked at the amount of long term injuries players get.

Myself and others have suggested for you to play my league. It's essentially the same thing as my gm but you have control of injuries and anything else that happens.

Of course you're going to have injuries throughout the season, that's how a sport works in any long season for any sport

There's a lot of guys with high durability that go down for a season in real life. PG13, Kevin Durant, etc. It happens..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2016, 09:28 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
MyGM is terrible anyway. Can't play it because of those awful trades.
But you can buy VC to give you magical powers to make trades on vanilla difficult even easier or you can get durant to sign for less than max.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:51 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6_Foul_Out
But you can buy VC to give you magical powers to make trades on vanilla difficult even easier or you can get durant to sign for less than max.
You mean like you can do in Myleague just without the VC? What's your point lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 12:00 PM   #22
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
Kawhi has like an A rating for durability and he went down with a season ending injury. Conley gets injured every time and you constantly have injuries throughout the season.

Now if you're telling me the solution is to play a different mode, that's not quite a solution is it? Or it's not very good.

What i was looking for was maybe something in the mode you could do to lessen the occurrence of injuries. Like, hiring a better trainer, or doing something.

Even when a "solution" was given, it took 4 posts of "haha what a **** post" and even the post with the "solution" was precluded by "what a ****post"
Excellent advice, people.

Imagine what would have happened in real life if Kobe would have ruptured his Achilles Tendon or torn his rotator cuff....
Old 06-14-2016, 12:10 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Imagine what would have happened in real life if Kobe would have ruptured his Achilles Tendon or torn his rotator cuff....
Kobe was 35 when that happened. Kawhi was in his prime in this game with high durability. Also, injuries also only happen to your stars.

Its unrealistic

Old 06-14-2016, 12:13 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
Kobe was 35 when that happened. Kawhi was in his prime in this game with high durability. Also, injuries also only happen to your stars.

Its unrealistic

False. I had Sacre, MWP and Kobe injured at the start of the season. So not only stars. Now I have Iggy injured.

Also, remember what happened to Nique, Chauncey, Dwight, Nash, MJ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »